FS: DaveB Ring Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
after about 8 months of R&D, the time has come. DaveB-style rings are once again available for your protege!
the first set has already been dispatched to MattV for a test fitting on his P5. they fit in the spare LX cluster i have almost exactly the same as the DaveB's. i will be running one more test set this coming week and checking them again in both the LX cluster and my MSP cluster. but, the test set snapped into place in the LX bezel, i flipped it over and tapped it pretty hard against a chair a couple times, and they stayed in! NO MORE GLUE DOTS!!!!!

i do not yet know how many sets i am making, but there are 10 slots available right now at the promised prices for brushed and for unfinished. i want to offer polished in the future, but its not available in this first batch.
unfinished rings are 45, which is $10 less than the "other" ripoffs that require glue dots and are an inferior product... despite what this "other" company would like you to believe.
brushed rings are 55 and are featured in the pics in the attached link
you can leave a deposit for your set and pay in full when they are complete. due to the weird way paypal does things your shipping fee (below) is also a part of the deposit. please indicate what finish you want in the labelled box.

shipping is either USPS first class ($3) or priority ($8.50) but as a nice bonus the priority sets will ship before the first class. all international orders are USPS first class.

All signups will be through this link there is a paypal
button at the bottom of the link above, please pay using that.
the estimated ship time for new orders is about one week.

once the slots are filled, the button at the bottom will stop working, so no need to worry about that.
and as always, PM me or post up below if you have any questions, or just to brag about being one of the next five!

Last edited:
it amazes me how cheap these can be made.. lol

grats to you and the lucky buyers. I'd be on the list already if I didn't have a set of the originals (that I paid double this for... LOL)

Last edited:
actually, if you want to find out, ill ship you the next set and if theres any issues youll get fully refunded and reimbursed for return shipping costs. sound good?

payment with first class mail has been sent! shouldnt take long to get since im in CT. ill actually be at the occ mazda meet if you are going and i can get them then!

Last edited:
Im in for a set, already have your paypal info when your ready. Can you check shipping to canada so i can add right amount to paypal. You have money for a set of unfinished

Last edited:
Im in for a set, already have your paypal info when your ready. Can you check shipping to canada so i can add right amount to paypal. You have money for a set of unfinished
shipping to canada is $5 by USPS first class and is added at checkout. looks like you got it covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back