Nocturnalspeed's Welcome & Build Thread

Thx dude.

I think my next mod I'll be purchasing is the Turbolife FMIC & Injen CAI.

Carlos was kind enough to have a HKS BOV laying around so I'll be getting that cleaned and polished with in the next couple weeks.

No problem man. Car is coming along nicely, luckily I was able to snag me a perrin fuel to and its blue(headbang). Loving the clean Turbolife, I need to add that to the list of things to buy lol.

Last edited:
My brother and I were having a really hard time last weekend with the studs. Mutha****** were a biatch to put in. We couldn't get the center piece (forgot what you call it) off so he took them to his job to shave them down a little.

Turns out one of the boxes had the wrong stud sizes and were :( significantly shorter. So I called ICHIBA and told them about it and there going to be sending me longer studs, which I hope will be the correct size this time.

We put one spacer to see how it looked with the wheel on and we both were surprised to see how good it looked. Very aggressive and was just inside the fender. Can't wait to put them on and post pictures.

Citizenpro will be out of town for awhile again, so things will be pretty slow here for a bit, but I'll be having a BUNCH of parts shipping to his house this friday. Going to be putting in a huge order for Sam so keep checking back.

Man if you ever need help "I know you got your bro" but hey willing to give you some help with whatever you need. Let me if you ever do and I would be glad to give it.

reason i keep asking is i just bought 10mm spacers as well. my drop is very similar to yours and i wanted to see if you had rubbng issues

reason i keep asking is i just bought 10mm spacers as well. my drop is very similar to yours and i wanted to see if you had rubbng issues

Good luck trying to prie that center piece off, because my **** was a biatch as I said before. Which wheel spacers did you purchase (Ichiba)?

Well the studs they give you are great quality, but are alot thicker in size then you need imo. My brother went ahead and shaved them down a little, but I'll would wait and see how that turns out before you try and do the same.

Worst case scenario the studs are too THIN and my entire wheel fly's off and I crash and burn on my way home.

hmmm. flyin hawaian is running the 15mm ichiba spacers. i'll ask him about the studs

hey, congrats on finding the car you wanted. :D

hope all the mods go well, and maybe I'll see you out sometime. I wanna meet up with everyone sometime, but I work a lot and between the house, wife, kid and work. Well, I don't think my MSP will ever see another mod lol.

But good luck with everything, wish you the best. Don't blow the motor, check the oil every fill-up. <---trust me, i'm sure your brother probably agrees.

edit: after looking at all the stuff you're getting....do you live with your parents or something? cause you obviously don't have bills like some of of us. i mean, no offense, you met me in person, I'm a pretty nice and honest guy. Just realized that you've blown a good chunk of money on all this. Wish I could do that, but I've got rent, two car payments, insurance, electric, water, gas, credit cards, girlfriend, LMAO that last one is the big one.

Last edited:
edit: after looking at all the stuff you're getting....do you live with your parents or something? cause you obviously don't have bills like some of of us. i mean, no offense, you met me in person, I'm a pretty nice and honest guy. Just realized that you've blown a good chunk of money on all this. Wish I could do that, but I've got rent, two car payments, insurance, electric, water, gas, credit cards, girlfriend, LMAO that last one is the big one.

he lives with his brother, (citizenpro)

hey, congrats on finding the car you wanted. :D

hope all the mods go well, and maybe I'll see you out sometime. I wanna meet up with everyone sometime, but I work a lot and between the house, wife, kid and work. Well, I don't think my MSP will ever see another mod lol.

But good luck with everything, wish you the best. Don't blow the motor, check the oil every fill-up. <---trust me, i'm sure your brother probably agrees.

Whats up man!? Yeah she was just the way I wanted her... STOCK ;)

Same here, I want to get with all the Houston guys and maybe hangout, eat, take pictures, videos and just kick it for one whole day. The guys @ Project M meet up once a month and go to Planet Zero right after. Need to get my car modified first, before I go out. (lurk)

he lives with his brother, (citizenpro)

Not quite, but close. I kind of live everywhere. It be at my mom's place, girlfriends, my brothers or a friends. I'm pretty much always have clothes in the car for work through out the week/ends.

It's coming along very nicely :) and quickly!

Thanks for all the support and comments guys! I'm almost done with my daily driver build. She's coming along real nice and is behaving really well so far. I have a few more parts I still need to buy, but it all comes down to ThePope540 and his downpipe. As soon as he finishes I could start building her. Things I have left are: Coil Pack, WGA, EMS, ECU/PCU Harness, 3" DP and 3" EC that I know of....

Ive already started on my forged build. Picked up SuperTech Valves, Double Springs & Retainers and Integral 2.5 Cams. low_psi is currently working on a head he's putting together. When he gets down I told him I'll scoop. After that I'll get straight to purchasing a built short block and tranny. :)

Again, thanks everybody. This thread should start booming with installs in the next couple of months. After the pipes are cut, everything is heat coated and brackets get made, Citizenpro and I (who ever else wants to join :)) will get to work on her.

- David

Hopefully when you start messing with the engine it goes well...I regret/love that I Turbo charged it lol

Edit: Also when do you think you'll be doing the forge build? I would love to help with that.

Last edited:
**UPDATE**

A batch of new goodies arrived, with more on the way. I'll let the products speak for themselves...

ForceFed's Carbon Fiber Radio Bezel
ForceFed%20CF%20Dash.JPG

ForceFed%20CF%20Dash%204.JPG

ForceFed%20CF%20Dash%202.JPG

ForceFed's Dual Gauge Pod
ForceFed%20Dual%20Pod.JPG

ForceFed%20Dual%20Pod%202.JPG

Fidanza 7lb. Aluminum Flywheel
Fidanza%20Flywheel%201.JPG

....and last but NOT least..

505zoom's Intake Manifold in a Black Finish
505zoom%20Manifold.JPG