Nocturnalspeed's Welcome & Build Thread

Heres the passenger mount..

Stock%20Passenger%20Mount.JPG

- Charles
Is that a tear at the 5 o'clock position?

I see it, but I dont know. David (nocturnalspeed) will need to check it out for ya this weekend.

No, haven't installed the spacers yet due too the size of the center piece you need to take off. We didn't have a socket big enough. I'm hoping my brother will find one at his job so we can install them this weekend.

I'm loving the drop, but the spacers will make it 10x more aggressive (really thinking about buying the Rotora BBK sooner then I anticipated). Can't wait to get the Turbolife FMIC I just bought installed. Should look/sound very intimidating with the that and HKS bov (courtesy of domino). Should be purchasing a Injen or AEM intake soon to complement the FMIC, but not sure which brand I'm going with or set up. Any suggestions?

- David

David sliced open his hand last weekend helping me work on the house, so thats why I installed his mounts for him that weekend....he's rockin one hand at the moment. Im working out of town this weekend, so nothing prolly got done besides him washing it. I plan on putting on his wheel spacers this coming weekend when I get back.

His turbolife fmic should be in sometime around the weekend, but i'll need to modify whatever air intake he buys first, so he can run full VTA....no recirculation crap.

Last edited:
Oh man that sucks about his hand hopefully it heals fast. I sliced my thumb on my right hand and have been trying to do things with out using it which is really hard because I'm right handed.

-David

I'll be leaving on a cruise soon and won't be able to work on the spicy. Citizenpro's been working like a madman and hasn't been in town himself.

Sorry for the wait guys. This month has been hectic due to the cruise and nearly slicing my finger off. Haven't been able to do crap, plus still waiting for money I'll be recieving hopefully soon; which I'll be purchasing the 505zoom Intake Manifold & Injen or AEM SRI w/ AEM Dry Air Filter.

I purchased the Turbolife FMIC and DaveB Brushed Rings, which should be here this weekend. ForceFed's Dual Cluster Gauge Pod should be in in a couple weeks as well. When that gets here I'll be able to throw in the DaveB rings, AEM Boost & Wideband Gauges. Along with Turbo Timer and Boost Controller.

As soon as Pope540 finishes his 3" Downpipe I'll purchase that along with the QTP 3" Y Pipe w/ Electronic Cut-out.

After that is all here at the crib I'll purchase all the gaskets and what not to get everything ready for install. Citizenpro needs to do some custom work on the hardpipes as soon as he gets into town at the end of the month, so things should start picking back up pretty quickly near mid July.

When everything is complete and ready to go I'll purchase the final piece, Haltech Platinum Sprint 500 EMS and get things rockin (God willing) (rockon)

Bare with me guys, didn't think this dry spill would happen for so long. Wheel Spacers will be on asap when Citizenpro gets back from out of town. He's the one with all the tools... and knowledge. (dunno)

Well thanks for the support so far guys, I really appreciate it.

- David

Last edited:
All the factory mounts are in my garage, did u want to go ahead and pick up the passenger side mount? I dont know what u and David have discussed about the mount. Though I can have my wife pack it and ship it if you need it.

Feels like im behind on getting things installed on the spicy beotch....been working outta town for awhile now, im tired.

I Located the 32mm socket for the axle nut from work, thanx for the quick info Marc :) 10mm wheel spacers with extended studs will be on next weekend, for sure. I'll post up before and after pics, first thing.

Work has been holding me up, and Citizen being outta town has put things on hold with the installs. But here's a few more new pieces that have came in to keep you guys/gals entertained...

Medieval Aluminum Powersteering Pulley
Medieval%20Powersteering%20Pulley.JPG

DaveB Rings
DaveB%20Rings.JPG

..This Injen intake was actually on CitizenPro's old MSP, he modified it by removing the bypass pipe and welding it shut.
AEM%20Intake.JPG

AEM DryFlow Filter
AEM%20DryFlow.JPG

Perrin Fuel Rail
Perrin%20Fuel%20Rail.JPG

TurboLife FMIC
..The current BOV flange will be removed, and an HKS flange will take its place in a new location
TurboLife%20FMIC.JPG

TurboLife%20FMIC%2001.JPG

...more parts on the way ;)

Last edited:
Congrats Nocturnal you have a very nice Build thread.. Keep the good s*** coming and post pics, pics pics.... lol lol Im so glad to see people believing in theses cars and adding what we all suppose to, to make them run like no other car in the damn roads...

Thanks Miguel! I'm hoping she'll be a one of a kind here in Houston. I admire your will to go on with your car for how much she has put you through. Ive been reading all your threads and just soaking as much as I can through out the forums. I'm trying to stay patient with the spicy, but all the parts laying around are hella tempting. :'(

Your mod list is insane! I'll be lucky to get 1/4 of your list when it's all said and done. Don't worry, I'll be posting up more mods here very soon. Should be ordering the Haltech EMS at the end of this week so CitizenPro and I can get the car tuned. After that.... (band2) it's party time.

Back