Nocturnalspeed's Welcome & Build Thread

Its amazing that u never installed it, beech is brand spankin new. Another part for him to install soon, I appreciate it Carla :)

You finally have some power being added, David...this Medieval Aluminum Crank Pulley & Steedspeed Manifold u need to pick up from the post office.

hey charles, where can I purchase this Medieval crank pulley you speak of?

^ Would it be this new Medieval Aluminum (Factory Spec) Crank Pulley, you speak of?

....They are no longer in production, my friend. Carlos was kind enough to take it off my brothers hands, and keep it in storage for me ;)

Medieval%20Crank%20Pulley.JPG

Medieval%20Crank%20Pulley%20Rear.JPG

Last edited:
Got around to installing my AWR mounts in all 4 corners, and Eibach Springs with help from my brother. Front and rear mounts are 95 duro, and the sides are 88 duro. The installs became a pain when it came to the last mount, which happened to be the rear in our case. Simply put, we couldnt move the damn motor around to make adjustments to line up the bolt hole to the mount! The other 3 installed mounts made it nearly impossible, but we finally were able to punch it through without messing up the threads. I must say, the car feels great now....very responsive with lots of vibration! We were too tired to snap before and after pics of the drop, but u all know how it looks...

Spring%20Install.JPG

Passenger%20AWR%20Mount.JPG

Front%20AWR%20Mount.JPG

Driver%20AWR%20Mount.JPG

Rear%20AWR%20Mount.JPG

^ thats an under the car shot of the rear mount, hard to shoot a pic with everything around it.

AWR - MM's, TWM - SS w/ Bushings and Corksport - Exhaust Hangers is pure WIN!

Eibach Springs look good; now just need to put on those wheel spacers for more of an aggressive look.

Last edited:
dam, you actually got the rear in? lol i bet that was a b****,
car is coming along nicely, got some quality mods going into it! i think by the time your done youll be giving nk2a a run for his money haha

^ haha, I was making fun of it this weekend myself. I think he needs to add an 03.5 lip, but he likes the fogs.

Since I had previous experience with the rear mount on my ol' banana, it made it THAT much easier. Especially with air tools ;) .....He's got ME excited with what his plans are for his MSP, and its moving along nicely.

Last edited:
Man this build is coming along very nice! wish I started out turbo charged. Looks good keep it up

dam, you actually got the rear in? lol i bet that was a b****,
car is coming along nicely, got some quality mods going into it! i think by the time your done youll be giving nk2a a run for his money haha

The rear was a pain. We didn't have to much trouble with the front and sides, but when we started on the rear we wanted to back out half way throught it. Took almost a little over 2 hours just for the rear alone.

You couldnt pay me do that again...

Man this build is coming along very nice! wish I started out turbo charged. Looks good keep it up

Thx dude.

I think my next mod I'll be purchasing is the Turbolife FMIC & Injen CAI.

Carlos was kind enough to have a HKS BOV laying around so I'll be getting that cleaned and polished with in the next couple weeks.

Soon _MSProtegy... ;)

man the modding is in full swing here. good work. have you installed the spacers yet?

So, looks like you have the mounts swapped out. ;) Let me know when you're ready to sell the passenger side mount. Mine's torn really bad.

Any tips for the rear motor mount install? I have to do one on the wife's MSP.

Thanks!

So, looks like you have the mounts swapped out. ;) Let me know when you're ready to sell the passenger side mount. Mine's torn really bad.

Any tips for the rear motor mount install? I have to do one on the wife's MSP.

Thanks!

Air tools work best, obviously. But having a swivel socket makes things run much smoother. If I remember correctly a 17mm socket is the size you need, and we attached a 1/2" swivel socket with a 1/2" extension to it, to loosen the 3 top bolts of the mount from over the top of the intake mani. Also removing the battery and battery trey gets you access to the side bolt, and this is where you will be removing the stock mount and putting in the new mount. Oh and one more thing, good luck removing the plastic harness bracket properly, It sits over the mount with two 10mm nuts.

31gn8lvzqrL._SL500_.jpg

Heres the passenger mount..

Stock%20Passenger%20Mount.JPG

- Charles

Last edited:
Back