Nocturnalspeed's Welcome & Build Thread

jealousy is coming out of me..lol. Loving the spicy and the GT spec parts look good on your car. Would like to know how it handles now. Hopefully one day, I can make up there to one of the meets in your area.

jealousy is coming out of me..lol. Loving the spicy and the GT spec parts look good on your car. Would like to know how it handles now. Hopefully one day, I can make up there to one of the meets in your area.

Thx!

omg, she handles like a beast. The car is very responsive (as if it wasn't already). I used to try and make quick turns onto streets coming off the feder in 3rd gear, but I wouldn't make it all the way so I'd have to slow down. Now it's cake; while still staying on the right lane (It's crazy how big of a difference it was). I don't slow down now coming up to a turn on a yellow light; nor does the car feel as if it's struggling to make the turn. :D

I know it isn't exactly a "Performance" mod, but I would recommend it to the people who would love a tight suspension. I still need the GT Spec Trunk Cage, plus throwing on the Eibach springs. I'll see if the lowering springs make a difference this coming weekend.

Definitely, haven't been to one myself since I got my car. Wanted to throw a few mods on so I don't roll up a virgin (lurk)

Last edited:
Oh, they are definitely a performance mod all the way!! I guarantee those mods will work wonders in Autocross and all other events where handling is a must. It could shave off a few seconds.

damn ricer. seriously though if you want a crankshaft pulley i still have the one i got from your brother. also if you want a fmic i got a custom one with bov. ill hook you up since ive known you since you were in diapers.

Last edited:
damn ricer. seriously though if you want a crankshaft pulley i still have the one i got from your brother. also if you want a fmic i got a custom one with bov. ill hook you up since ive known you since you were in diapers.

lol, sounds good man (alright)

So what you been up too? Heard you were back in town no?

Oh, they are definitely a performance mod all the way!! I guarantee those mods will work wonders in Autocross and all other events where handling is a must. It could shave off a few seconds.

True. I wouldn't mind going autocrossing one of these days. Then maybe I'll give low_psi a run for his money. (glare)

Last edited:
Sure, wouldn't mind stopping by and taking a look at them. Maybe this weekend since everyonce off on Monday wootwoot!

lol, sounds good man (alright)

So what you been up too? Heard you were back in town no?

True. I wouldn't mind going autocrossing one of these days. Then maybe I'll give low_psi a run for his money. (glare)

I would love to see that..like I would actually pay to see that. low psi's ride is like all suspension mods it looks like and a lot of custom fab work

Bring the car down for a trackday and I'll give ya some pointers, David!

Spiced- I have a few engine mods... but not enough lol

Not sure what he has suspension wise, but I know the silver beast has a 3" pipe from the front to rear of the car and is completely stripped with a epic looking shifter ---> (drive2)

It looks very aggressive and clean as hell in person.

Last edited:
damn ricer. seriously though if you want a crankshaft pulley i still have the one i got from your brother.

Its amazing that u never installed it, beech is brand spankin new. Another part for him to install soon, I appreciate it Carla :)

You finally have some power being added, David...this Medieval Aluminum Crank Pulley & Steedspeed Manifold u need to pick up from the post office.

Last edited:
Yeah I know, need to pick that mani. up friday after work. Hopefully traffic isn't to bad.

Thx domino, I really appreciate it. You going to Charles house this weekend; if so, what day?

Saturday ill see what other msp stuff i have in my garage. the asshole hasnt sent message with address.

Hopefully awesome looking proteges run in the family. you have to live up to the bananas legacy you know that right :)

Last edited:
Hopefully awesome looking proteges run in the family. you have to live up to the bananas legacy you know that right :)

haha no joke. I miss his car. She was just getting into her prime before she died. Pulling stage 1 STI's, black _MSProtege's and such.... whoops ;)

I need to locate his car around town. He had all types of aftermarket mods on her when they came and picked her up. 626 Mani. Pulleys, Clutch / Flywheel, Welded LSD, GT Spec bars, 03'5 MSP Pedals / Shifter ect...

Thinking of just buying it back lol

haha no joke. I miss his car. She was just getting into her prime before she died. Pulling stage 1 STI's, black _MSProtege's and such.... whoops ;)

I need to locate his car around town. He had all types of aftermarket mods on her when they came and picked her up. 626 Mani. Pulleys, Clutch / Flywheel, Welded LSD, GT Spec bars, 03'5 MSP Pedals / Shifter ect...

Thinking of just buying it back lol

that was a fluke. we all know that he had a meth kit and was tuned on 18lbs.

Introducing a new piece to the lineup, just picked her up....

SteedSpeed%20Manifold%20001.JPG

SteedSpeed%20Manifold%20003.JPG

SteedSpeed%20Manifold%20002.JPG

- David

Latest posts

Back