AFC for 1.6L N/A

I replaced the front hub/spindles by P5's with mazdaspeed 6 OEM brake kit (13" disks, calipers, pads).
Replaced rear spindles/hubs by MX-6 1996 with MX-6 OEM calipers, brembo plane disks, hawk black pads and new OEM MX-6 dust shields.
Replaced all 4 transversal suspension arms by new OEM P5's.
Replaced trailing arms by AWR for MSP.
Replaced all 3 handbrake cables by P5's.
And finally put a set of MSP's wheels.

But thats not all:
Replaced front and rear sways by MSP's (racing beat)
Replaced front lower suspension arm bushings by Pedders
Installed AWR front/rear endlinks
Installed tokico illumina (MS green version) modified for Ground Control Eibach's
Eibach camber bolts front/rear
Cusco strut tower bar
Ron Davis radiator w Summit custom SS radiator hoses
Custom coolant tank
HID 8000K
LED flashers/parkings front/rear
B&M short shift
Corkrsport urethane shifter bushings
Bronzoil shift linkage bushings
Corksport urethane exhaust hangers
Tom Motorsport seats (the only colormatched grey tissue I found)
MSP floor mats
Some audio for non-track days (car is daily driven so...)
JSP CF trunk (real, not just covered)
TCS CF mirrors

A lot of other parts will come with the FS engine, like another set of spindle/hub to receive bigger axles, AWR engine mounts, and all the other usefull things around the engine! Lol, gotta big box full of parts waiting... dam this thing is like a drug!!!

ok thanks and good luck!!!

Finally found a solution for my AFR... just got my Megasquirt. I'll install it this winter while the car will be sleeping.

You have a celica sri&maf on your car? I have a 3" intake on my 1.6 and somehow figured out a way to keep the car running with the stock maf sensor installed...only problem here is that my ecu is setting off the check engine light. Can I put a MAF from a celica on my car and remedy this problem?

I don't know, I took all that OEM management away and now I run my 1.6L with a Megasquirt standalone unit to be able to run the GT17 turbo @ 12 psi... a lot more fun to drive now!!!

DSC00675.jpg

DSC00526-1.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

Back