Fog Deletes

BlackCherry

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
Took my fog lights out the other day. All that's left is that black backing, idk if I have to take that out, or how to even take that out.
-Should I take the black backing off?
-How do they go in, just push in?
-How easy are they to take out?
-Can I put a DG lip in after I put these in, or should I wait to get the lip painted then install these?

You remove the whole fog light house from behind the bumper. Get on the ground and look behind the black back and there should be 1 nut holding them on.

As far as I know, the deletes push in and then there are 2? screws you screw in from the back.

Paint the lip first!

fog.jpg

this is the black backing that I'm talking about. I can feel the screws behind there, but i can't figure out how i'd take them off, it's such a tight squeeze. And I'm guessing that you'd use those screws to hold the deletes?

You have to remove everything.

I took mine off the other day, one side snaps in then there are two screw holes that you can use but my deletes were stable without them.

you dont have to remove everything, if your handy, i can reach my scrawny arms in there with a 10mm rachet or even adjustable wrench, and take them off, its three gold 10mm bolts, same as the ones that hold on the tailights

Back