Is there anyone running 1st gen with 2nd gen wheels

spdjnke

:
08.5 CWP Speed3 GT (sold)
Hey I'm just curious to know if anyone has got a pic of their 1st gen MS3 with 2nd Gen STOCK wheels? If so, mind posting?

Photoshop courtesy of LaraW - 2010 Stockers:

RedMS3_NewWheels.jpg

Real pic with R3 wheels:

attachment.php

Man that looks great! I might have to consider going that option. Thanks for the pics bro. I like to stick with stock Mazda wheels to keep everything "stock"

From this tread I wouldn't be surprised that we see more 1st gens with 2010 wheels.

yeah they look great. i wanted to get these on my gen 1 when the gen 2 first came out but i figured for the money i'd prefer to get a wider and lighter weight wheel

I feel ya bro, I think that goes for alot of the members here, personally I like to stick with stock rims, just different style..

yeah they look great. i wanted to get these on my gen 1 when the gen 2 first came out but i figured for the money i'd prefer to get a wider and lighter weight wheel

that looks sick!!!! can't wait to get mine on my regular Mazda 3 Hatchback. Will I have to lower my ride? What size tires should i get? i was just thinking of going with the stock size tires that come on the 2010 MS3

I will look more aggressive if you lower the car, but not necessary of course. stock tires for the 2010 MS3 is 225/40/18..

that looks sick!!!! can't wait to get mine on my regular Mazda 3 Hatchback. Will I have to lower my ride? What size tires should i get? i was just thinking of going with the stock size tires that come on the 2010 MS3

Just saw the 2010 wheels on a metallic gray RX-8. I have to say those wheels look awesome on the 8, but don't do a whole lot for me on the 3.

So has anyone else ever tired the 2nd gen wheels? how do they fit on the 1st gen? any rubbing issues? I'm presuming no but just want to confirm..

2nd gen wheels look decent, but I think there's some better options out there. If you can snag a set of the R3 19", I think that would be ballin

....oem wheels are usually a safe bet, especially if you damage one a couple of years from now.

Latest posts

Back