FS: Brand New Ron Davis Radiator

I have a brand new Ron Davis short all aluminum racing radiator. I've decided to sell the car so I no longer need it. Looking to getting 450 obo as I paid over 600.
Price includes shipping to local 48. Will ship any where if you pay freight.

Pics a little shaky...sorry. iPhone camera sucks.

May work a better deal if local.

Any questions PM me....

Attachments

• IMG_0443.JPG
    IMG_0443.JPG
    254.2 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_0444.JPG
    IMG_0444.JPG
    283.1 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
I want to sell this thing quick. If you are at all interested just shoot me an offer and ya might get lucky : )

I think we both know the answer. I thought this would go quick but I've been getting no responses. save your money and come back in a week.

You describe the radiator as "short". What does that mean? Is this a full width (like P5 or NA sedan) size or does it fit the MSP without removing the SMIC?

by short, i mean it is not the full length of the NA protege or P5. this is the radiator that is the exact replacement for the MSP. There is no need for relocation of SMIC

I'll get the exact dimensions for you when I get home tonight. Im pretty sure the width is extremely close to stock tho. I ran slim lines with a custom mani that came off the engine a little more then stock and still had good clearence. What setup do you have that may make this radiator a tight fit?

measurements are: 21 in long(left to right) 16 3/4 tall and 2 in thick. I beleive this is very close to the stock width. I'll work a special deal if your interested...

Back