just curious

kastleback

Contributor
:
2003 mazda protege 5
so i still owe a lil over 7000 on my 03 p5. if i sold it for like 3-4000 and they take over my payments you think people will do it? i wonder if the stealerships would give me anything either. just curious its not for sale im just in a lil money trouble and might wanna do it. sorry if it sounds like a stupid question im just thinking of many ways to save money. thanks for any input.

i doubt it... you can find p5's pretty cheap now...
i guess it would all depend on condition and mileage

cars fine automatic...83xxx miles. ill prolly got see how much a dealership would give...but my friend said they really wont give you s*** for it.

Do you expect a dealer to pay you some cash on a 03 P5 that you owe over 7k on?

Not likely, they buy them to make money. They probablycouldn't sell it for 7k.

Clifton

your right flash haha. dealership sold it to me for 10 wit 75xxx miles. didnt really wanna buy it for that much but needed a car.

Give the prices of P5's on boston.craigslist.com, you might get $5500-6000 or so with that many miles on it. Your best bet is to post the car at $7000 and see if anyone bites. If not, lower the price incrementally until it sells.

so do you plan to keep that 4k? if thats the case the person buying is getting ripped off. so that person is really buying the car for around what...11k? when it comes to these things you are in a losing situation. its best you take your loss and have them just take over payments.

Word. I just need to find a better job I guess. In my job right now I'm guranteed no raise, due to the economy they say.but most jobs out there are like that too so I don't say anything...but one of my ast.mgrs hasn't gotten a raise in 6 years.oh well what can you do huh?

Well I'm up in Portland Oregon, and I just picked up our yellow P5 for 9k....03 manual 37k miles. Little pricey but was worth it since P5s in the area with 90-120k mikes wereselling for ~7500-8000

Back