xDJ DUBx's 94 PZ NA8C

Probably gonna bring the same thing to the valve cover eventually too, wrinkle black with red or blue wires, depending on how I went with the interior.

red looks alot better. i think blue is a bit too subtle. red and black work better together.

Red it is! The blue pads were eh to me but the steering wheel look dope, but I want both of the same ya know?

Damn, I might have to get new lugs. LOL

NO, if you get red or blue lugs, i will drive my car to cali and take them off myself lol

if you get lugs, get the neo chrome, thats really the only color besides black that doesnt look so ricey

i like the lugs. it brings a new color theme to the car scene. red/black/white or silver has been prevalent for a long time. i would even say try to get the pads reupholstered green but keeping the corbeau logo.

Red and black is too much contrast and red looks would look bad on your car. Go blue, I'm confident the pads would just fine with everything else tieing them in. And the blue on black steering wheel is dope, so a shift boot of the same would be equally dope.

A little late, but if you go with the black w/ red motif, you'll be following MSM type stuff, which looks awesome IMO...

...but I could be slightly biased.

Honestly, not feeling the color combo. Red and Black is played out. I thought you would of gone for a black and white theme. That would of been classy and complete win.

Honestly I want green but the green is too hard to get a hold of and white belts will get so dirty so quick..

Dude, get green ;). It'll be worth the wait. Get the ones I posted, I have a orange one and its LEGIT!!! All the local drifters run them, they hold up and are cheap!

If you're trying to do something different, red on black isn't it. Just my .02

It's a great combo, but I know how you like to do your own thing and stand out, so...

Back