xDJ DUBx's 94 PZ NA8C

And why are you hoping for this?

Hopfully I'll get it soon any update on the turbo kit greg? (popcorn)

Cause I'm waiting on the sandwich plate to get pulled so DUB will ship out my stuff, lol. I really just want the GT Spec strut bar, lol.

me and you have similar taste in miatas ;)

and no, I wasn't pulling the kit. I was jam packed busy today. Turbo comes off next weekend.

Next Weekend??? Killin me! haha You can drive the miata for the week, just pull the sandwich plate, and head to UPS. (2thumbs)

Lol, its not about the car being down, its about it being too late once I get off work.

You don't need sleep. (lol2)

All I'm saying is I better have a sweet sticker or something extra for my wait time. (rofl2)

Hopefully this will force me to put time into my wheels, this week. (speaking of being lazy, haha) I've got nothing to do to the Protege this week, except swap coolant overflow reservoirs. Might have to do a little cleaning while I'm at it...

lol, I'll see what I got laying around.

So I just made my first purchases, Hard Dog Hard Core Double Diagonal Hard Top M2 Roll Bar and Boss Frog Seatbelt Adapters are on the way :D

dang, you don't play! lol

Rollbar was the first thing in my car too

when I was looking at miatas, I saw the crash pics with roll bars so I knew that was gonna be the first purchase over anything. One, they'll save ur ass, two, the car looks sooo much better with the top down, and three, they're just badass. lol.

Padding will come, just not right now. maybe in a couple of weeks.

2010-05-17075217.jpg

get an angle grinder, don't attempt with just tin snips. . . .

your car have a dead pedal in it? Nothing fancy, just plastic stomp pad for your left foot?

I have a spare if not

that would be awesome if you could keep the slowtege and the miata.
they looks nice next to each other

when I was looking at miatas, I saw the crash pics with roll bars so I knew that was gonna be the first purchase over anything. One, they'll save ur ass, two, the car looks sooo much better with the top down, and three, they're just badass. lol.

Padding will come, just not right now. maybe in a couple of weeks.

2010-05-17075217.jpg

0199f813.jpg

my talon is taking up the space in the garage so i am not cool enough for a garage pic...but

DSCN0219.jpg

Back