xDJ DUBx's 94 PZ NA8C

Double Diagonal all the way sonnnnnnnn, I'll be ordering tomorrow :D

Well my frustration was really high, and patience very low, after spending 4 months rebuilding the motor and getting the new trans then only after two weeks of driving, the manifold cracked and just pushed me over the edge. I was done with the protege game, needed to upgrade to something that was a little more worth the effort. I still have the protege, may actually stick around but its the beater now.

The bossfrog link is just for the seatbelt adapters, I'm getting the HDHCDDHTM2 in the first link.

The protege looks like s***. lol. Its at stock height again, no front lip and its super ******* dirty cause I had to go offroading today in the mountains. LOL

lol, still. its not about it looking good. its about showing ur babies together :p. even if one is a dirty runt. hehe

word lol

So I'm gonna get these wheels soon but wanna do a sick ass color, either two like they come or solid. Ideas? I'm really liking teal and a gold lip with black center.

user6581_pic414_1252214263.jpg

Watanabes eh. (idk how to spell em)

well i guess it would depend on if ur planning to change the body color too. Are u? if not I think a dark blue lip with black center would be sweet and i doubt many ppl have done that style on a miata

Watanabes, I wish. More like, sportmax LOL

Nah, no color change. I'll probably do a satin black eventually, but even then its still black. lol.

bootlegg (rofl)
so idk what do u think about black and blue? what are ur fav colors

Last edited:
Or you can just get copies of copies. Ie: rota RB. :D

you know me. Black and orange FTW! Black with orange lip would be dope. it would also be cool if you keeped it simple, black with white accents.

Nice Greg. Let the magic begin. Hope u can make some magic happen before TBCM. I cant wait to see it in person.

greg, you should do something i saw on a yellow S2k around here.

color changing rims!!! looked SICK. they went from like gold, to blue to purple to green as he passed me the other day. and on a black car it would be sick.

Tag this thread!!

Congrats on the purchase!! how you like it so far?

You're getting the SFI padding for your bar, right? We don't want you to split open your head on the bar...

....if your head comes near that bar your probably doing something wrong or dont fit in a miata anyway...i have tried to get my head near my bar and aside from pushing myself out of my seat and backward i cant touch the bar.

Greg, for the sportmaxx's keep the lip polished and pc the face a wrinkle color. That would be badass in green, blue, or white

....if your head comes near that bar your probably doing something wrong or dont fit in a miata anyway...i have tried to get my head near my bar and aside from pushing myself out of my seat and backward i cant touch the bar.

Getting rear ended would probably do it.

Back