GB Redline Tuning Hood Lift Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

hnda etr

Mark, from [banned vendor].com is having a GB on Redline Tuning hood lift kits. Here are the prices:

Quicklift basic - $58
Quciklift Plus (Sleeper) - $72
Quicklift elite (Stainless) - $89

If you're interested go to [removed]

TAKE SPACE OUT FROM BETWEEN [banned] and [vendor] TO MAKE LINK WORK

Here are the directions:

Mark @ Banned Vendor said:
To get in on this, click on the link above and order through the site as normal.

EXCEPT, choose "Pre-Order now, Pay later" as the payment option, and PLEASE INDICATE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS YOU ARE PART OF THE GROUP BUY!!!

PM me and let me know you've followed the above directions, and I'll make sure Mark is aware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just something to be aware of, those look like they were made for a REGULAR Mazda 3 and not a MazdaSPEED 3. The hoods are VERY different and the Speed3 hood ways several pounds more. I know people had issues with other hood lifts that couldn't hold up the Speed3 hood. The demo car for those is a normal Mazda3, so probably want to make sure that they'll work on a Speed3. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to help :)

according to the manufactures website they make them for the speed models. including the ms6. so jump on this. its a good buy.

Just something to be aware of, those look like they were made for a REGULAR Mazda 3 and not a MazdaSPEED 3. The hoods are VERY different and the Speed3 hood ways several pounds more. I know people had issues with other hood lifts that couldn't hold up the Speed3 hood. The demo car for those is a normal Mazda3, so probably want to make sure that they'll work on a Speed3. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to help :)

The 3 and MS3 kit is exactly the same, except for the stronger struts with the MS3 kit.

The MS3 kit in the GB includes the struts part # RT-QL-145-8A-SS (this is for the "elite" stainless steel struts.

The regular 3 strut is part # RT-QL-145-6A-SS

I can assure you this is the correct kit for speeds...

i have em on mine and they are ok at best. my rivets have torn out a few times and even though i followed directions to a t, they just dont fit all that great

i have em on mine and they are ok at best. my rivets have torn out a few times and even though i followed directions to a t, they just dont fit all that great
how are you reattaching everything if the rivets rip out? I've seen the kit on phillyb's car and they work with no problem... And if they work on his car, they should work on everyone else's... Lol

I haven installed mine yet, but hopefully they don't rip out!

There's no way in hell this GB would be allowed to be offered on this website. Edited first post and locked. Please refrain from advertising for Group Buys for banned vendors, and keep in mind that any GB must be approved by Antoine in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back