Post your MP3 pics!

Droopy

:
1993 Mazda Miata MX5
IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

Shoot, we've been dusting ppl lately!

Pujols will get popped for roids eventually, and then bang, here come the redlegs!! (rofl2)

O and this: BEEFY

DSC00527.jpg

Have you decided what color you're gonna paint those? And what size is that tire?

Haha, no I rotated my tires on Sunday after I remounted my rear sway bar so I wasn't on bald tires since I've been slacking so bad on getting these painted & mounted...

I guess it's gonna be gunmetal, but I'm sorta deciding how dark I want to shade it... Naw mean??

O and the tires are 225/45/17 (boom06) Got milk??

Polished is always awesome but it takes a lot of work to look good and are hard to keep clean.

hell ya. accord front lip for the win.... here my parts car.lol
so ya as you can see the wheels had seen better days, 4 coats of aircraft remover, sanding, 2 coats primer, sanding, 3 coats paint, 3 coats clear, and now they look great again. the center caps in front where toast, so i just went without them, which i think looks just as good anyways, and the refinished wheels on the car now

Attachments

• protege MP3 parts.JPG
    protege MP3 parts.JPG
    200.5 KB · Views: 453
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    246 KB · Views: 454
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    273.8 KB · Views: 418
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 407
I looked at that as well. But I found this one @ a junkyard for $15... lol So I moved ahead. It will be roughly 1 1/4" short on each side, just so you know.

really? that sucks. do you know if the 99-00 civic one might fit better? i used to have a 99 civic, but never got around to measuring the bumpers to see how close they were.

Back