Josh made me do it...

xfz

:
2010 RX-8
I never formally introduced myself so I guess I should. I met a few people at the Cape Cod meet.

I'm Brian, and I'm a student living on the campus of Boston College (which is neither a college nor in Boston). Over the summer I'll be back in Worcester and then come August I'll probably be in Hartford.

I recently bought an 04 Nordic Green Rx8, MT with the sport package (which was really just the Xenon lights and the stability control). The window sticker was still in the car though. Everything's stock because I have no money and both the starter and Cat are starting to pack up on me.

I won't be at the clean meet because I have a final until about 2ish which would get me to Centerville around 4. I am however working on getting to Lime Rock on memorial day weekend.

I'm also so poor that I don't own a working camera so here's the only pic I have so far, fresh from the Cape Cod Meet.

Attachments

• IMG_3331.jpg
    IMG_3331.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 99
Haha...I make everyone do it. Always nice to see new faces. Wish I could have chatted more with people that day but as you could tell it was quite hectic for me.

Welcome!! Good luck on your finals! Try not to fall in too deeply with the shenanigans! James is the one to watch out for.....No Jello shots for him.....welll the tray you made them on anyways!

100_0695.jpg

Last edited:
(patiently waits for the picture to be posted)

Edit: Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm headed to UConn Law next year. Unless I get off the waitlist @ BC

UConn is a nice law school. If you have any questions about law school let me know. I'm working on finishing up my law degree at Suffolk. I ended up opting for the night program so I could keep my job but UConn was in the running before I made that decision.

I'm still holding out hope for BC, my numbers were pretty good and by probability I should have gotten into one of the USNews 20-30ish schools on a normal year. To be honest UConn was really my safety school but the admissions class was about double the normal and about 5x as many "qualified" students applied to high end schools. I should have known that there was going to be trouble when I sat that largest ever administration of the LSAT. I'll just have to work a little bit harder at UConn since I won't be able to rely on the school name to get me a job like I would have at BC or Fordham.

hi again brian...best to you with school...the most important thing you can do for yourself right now (thumb) (outside of hooking up with us!)(silly)

I've been going over my financial situation and I figure I have a little extra cash that needs to be immediately spent on the 8. So the question is do I get an upgraded starter, an exhaust, get rid of the notorious wheel gap on the 8 or get some aero stuff (I plan on getting some strakes either way, cheap and gives it a little extra aggressive look).

I've been going over my financial situation and I figure I have a little extra cash that needs to be immediately spent on the 8. So the question is do I get an upgraded starter, an exhaust, get rid of the notorious wheel gap on the 8 or get some aero stuff (I plan on getting some strakes either way, cheap and gives it a little extra aggressive look).

If you dont already have the upgraded starter (you should, it was a TSB) then i would do Springs and Sways

Exhaust wont do anything except make noise, the only aero i think looks good on the 8 is the MS kit or the factory appearance package.

Back