good luck bad luck.

whitepro5

So i was deciding to get some experience doing things with my car, so i decided to paint the emblems black, so i began to do so reading up on it etc, sanding steps etc, and so i had a few test pieces, of a scrap chrome emblem so it went alright. so i began my process, after painting the protege5, and the mazda emblem, i began to cut the insignia? on the rear to make it a m well i couldnt find my hack saw so i used a electric jigsaw and just tore the thing to gits. after putting the other two emblems on, i decided to go try again and baught another one, and this time sucess almost. as i put on each of the decals so eager to see what it looks like on the car, i didnt realize it was still a lil tacky, so i thought my hands where dirty, so as i began to push them in, i realized crap i can see fingerprints in my emblems, so i guess it add character, but the lucky part of that was during the wind, my neighbours tree fell down, towards his house, it was like a good 10 foot branch with like a 6 inch diameter, so it missed my car luckily. but here are the image of my emblems.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

yea that it does, if i get another set i might make it all white. just to see im assuming it would give it a really clean look

Back