how to remove passenger seat?

Hi all
I am in the process of installing some sound deadening and am at the point where I need to remove the front seat. There is a bunch of wires for the airbag sensor, and a bunch of electronic items attached to the underside of the passenger seat. I do not see any molex to quickly undo. So.... how do you safely remove the seat without damaging the srs sensor?

I am stuck until I get an answer unfortunately.

the large white clip has a tab on it... push own an rock back and forth...its snug. be prepared to feed your car grmlin with your flesh

I think I see the clip you are referring to, but it i too dark right now to safely mess with it. I will try in the day light. thanks though.

Funny - I was just trying to take my seat out to shampoo my carpet earlier today and got stuck at the very same clip. The tab on the large white clip - is it the ribbed part and you just push down and pull?

I know this is a touch off topic, but I have heard conflicting stories. I believe my stock subwoofer is under my passenger seat (keep in mind I am from Canada). But I have also heard otherwise...Can anyone tell me for sure if it is under the passenger set? I want to get rid of it...I looked under both seats and all I see is a shitload of plastic

I know this is a touch off topic, but I have heard conflicting stories. I believe my stock subwoofer is under my passenger seat (keep in mind I am from Canada). But I have also heard otherwise...Can anyone tell me for sure if it is under the passenger set? I want to get rid of it...I looked under both seats and all I see is a shitload of plastic

The stock bose subwoofer is for sure under the passenger seat. You do have to take the seat out(or at least loosen the back bolts and take out the front ones and lean it back....this way you don't have to disconnect all the saftey stuff) to remove the assembly. It is a huge plastic case. The stuff you are seeing under the drivers seat is the factory bose amplifier unit.

Back