Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to find a cf reverse cowl like the excellerated one.

I know. That's the only CF hood that I'll put on my car though lol. Until then It'll be the stocker

Joe still has ONE left that from when he was making them...

Where did you get the NRG's, JT? I need some too. Plus they look sweet.

FS thread, i know CR3 can get them for you but i got a smoking deal on these ones. after a bit of polish they will be just like new.

If she runs for a month without breaking she gets something. Now that I have white wheels though I'll have to wipe them off everyday to make sure that they don't get caked in brake dust.

If she runs for a month without breaking she gets something. Now that I have white wheels though I'll have to wipe them off everyday to make sure that they don't get caked in brake dust.

ya i wanted to do white, but that constant cleaning of the speed6 wheels would drive me crazy.

I already got razzed on by my boss about having bright wheels. I told him if he didn't have black wheels I'd go back. But, after seeing how good they look I'm going to stick with them. Literally every other car in our parking lot has black wheels.

ya my parking lot if full of Lexus, BMW, and a new GTR depending the day. So i do not blend in at all no matter what.

ya my parking lot if full of Lexus, BMW, and a new GTR depending the day. So i do not blend in at all no matter what.

Naw you wouldn't blend in with such ugly cars (minus the gtr). Your's probably puts them all to shame :)

Naw you wouldn't blend in with such ugly cars (minus the gtr). Your's probably puts them all to shame :)

GTR is a consultant.. so its not there often but hes parked just up the road daily. oh my car stands out that's for sure.. its also the only one that's clean in the parking lot normally.

spent a few hours in the garage today before it became to nice to be wasting the day with the car. Just a few more lines to run and finish off some wiring and its driving time.

IMG-20120520-00431.jpg

well spent an hour or so trying to get the racingline rear links to work with the AWR rear brackets. Could not use the bushings that came with them but i did mange to customize some 95duro bushings i had to work with them. These heims are much larger then the AWRs that they replaced.

IMG-20120520-00442.jpg

IMG-20120520-00441.jpg

also picked all the parts up yesterday, the ceramic come out amazing as i knew it would.

Last edited:
When you put the block back on the bar clock it to help the link.. Nobody ever said that things have to point up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back