Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of the audio wires and battery wires were bought from the local audio shop. I bought the spool of 0ga(25ft) and a bunch of 4ga to do everything.

A buddy of mine bought 0 gauge wire from a local welding supplier... a fraction of the cost over brand names. If you want to go with a name, try knukonceptz. They are decently priced and have great stuff.

What year 626?

i used the 2000, as long as it has a cam sensor youll be fine.

what have i missed? i havent head anything from you in like years lol

thats cause you moved away.. you know how to find me ;)

A buddy of mine bought 0 gauge wire from a local welding supplier... a fraction of the cost over brand names. If you want to go with a name, try knukonceptz. They are decently priced and have great stuff.

either that or use ebay if your not in a hurry, knukonceptz is easy to find there for good prices.

i have been running mine for 3 years :)

8mm ones? i seem to remember much smaller spacers at the beginning.

So 8mm would do fine? Would that b a good size to run on my ns3 18s set up ?

Have whatever this Mazda wheels come with lol want idk a nice look with these on so whatever amount of mm would give it a nicer look than how it looks now

received another parcel today...

NRG CF hood dampers, designed to be used with CF hoods.

IMG-20120517-00408.jpg

IMG-20120517-00407.jpg

That's awesome. I had this great mental image in my head of standard hood dampers snapping the CF hood in half lol. I'm tired of this 800lb metal hood

well regular ones prop the back of the CF hood open and make the hood look funny, plus they open the hood really fast since they are designed for a much heavier hood.

Where did you get the NRG's, JT? I need some too. Plus they look sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back