Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIIICE, I don't know how I missed this thread, that car is amazing. I love the speed6 wheels, I always wanted a set.

car3d.jpg

car6b.jpg

car5v.jpg

car4o.jpg

car2zh.jpg

34362404878090939516795.jpg

car1q.jpg

Last edited:
^ Looking good. Ever consider blacking out the tails and brake light?

the tail are done, i had them darker but had too many problems from the local RCMP, so i wet sanded and buffed some of the darkness away. i like them better this way but they will be replaced with JDM tails soon enough.. the third brake light will get done soon...

the tail are done, i had them darker but had too many problems from the local RCMP, so i wet sanded and buffed some of the darkness away. i like them better this way but they will be replaced with JDM tails soon enough.. the third brake light will get done soon...

bad... I put a few light coats of NiteShades on mine just to take the harshness of the red away, and of course, forgot about the brake light.

DSCN0986.JPG

bad... I put a few light coats of NiteShades on mine just to take the harshness of the red away, and of course, forgot about the brake light.

ya thats to dark for around here, thats close to what mine were and the pics show them a bit lighter because of the fact the sun was behind the car..

good build man. i love the bumper. how'd you get that to mount there once you cut it apart?

Bumper? the lip is designed to mount from under the bumper its held on with bolts and wingnuts so it can be removed to get the jack under it easier.

sick, just sick! love the paint!

thanks its a custom mix, ment to be close to the original laser blue on the car but a bit darker than factory and more flake then factory.

and cant wait too see the car with the CF valance on it and spoiler replacing my painted CF spoiler to see what i like better on the car..

few random pics

Random pics of my car and friends cars at Extreme Motorsports show this summer.

protegev.jpg

240zv.jpg

350ze.jpg

35129101502133077155815.jpg

bmw2u.jpg

camero.jpg

jody.jpg

jodydragging.jpg

justinb.jpg

justinrolling.jpg

justinsmazda3.jpg

some pics by me, some by friends..