Not open for further replies.

bikingpro5

:
03 Protege5
end of 2012

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2641.jpg

Last edited:
wow i really like the black rims and the black part of the hood. Whats been done to the engine? i see a SRI hiding lol

(cool)

Last edited:
wow i really like the black rims and the black part of the hood. Whats been done to the engine? i see a SRI hiding lol

(cool)

I have H/E/I done to car so far. nothing too crazy as i have a local shop looking into building up the engine, and boost over the winter..

Matt V - I have the interior to finish currently building up the stereo system for the trunk, hella horns to install, all the GT SPEC stuff from the GB thats left to go on and little things here and there to finish things off.

Sexy ride dude, saw it at SpeedSport and loved it! There should be a meet setup in NB for P5s or any Mazdas to go for a rip maybe down to NS. I'm getting my car back Saturday with my new suspension set up and can't wait!

Sexy ride dude, saw it at SpeedSport and loved it! There should be a meet setup in NB for P5s or any Mazdas to go for a rip maybe down to NS. I'm getting my car back Saturday with my new suspension set up and can't wait!

Ya def. i know a few people in the freddy area with Mazdas who would def. be up for a cruise.

nice, im loving what u did with the rear spoiler
is that the OG mazda color u resprayed it?

it is close to the OG color but a bit darker and some more pearl added, sprayed it in a PPG paint, with alot of PPG clear so that we can wet sand and buff it eventually when we have more time.

thanks i was worried about the spoiler not turning out right, but glad we sprayed it that way.

do you have any rust problems?

Not anymore rear quarters were cut out and new metal went in its place, all the work is guaranteed. Car will not see anymore winter driving.

Last edited:
nice, if your going to color sand and buff i would do it as soon as possible, its a TON easier when the clear is fresh
PPG is good s***, i bet that cost u a good chunk of money

nice, if your going to color sand and buff i would do it as soon as possible, its a TON easier when the clear is fresh
PPG is good s***, i bet that cost u a good chunk of money

Ya the car is going in to get everything done tomorrow as the paint is not even a 10days old yet, the paint was expensive but worth every penny when i see the car eveyday.

Ya def. i know a few people in the freddy area with Mazdas who would def. be up for a cruise.

That would be alsome You all can come see my p5 build in action Im in Halifax area....

How hard was it to fit those rims, as i have a set lined up for a steal..??

That would be alsome You all can come see my p5 build in action Im in Halifax area....

How hard was it to fit those rims, as i have a set lined up for a steal..??

rims were easy on my car as we rolled the fenders before any suspension work was done, to make sure i did not rub the wheels i also went with a 35 series tire.

Wicked...Mine's getting the gold RX8s on her this week...a Sunday Cruise is in order now that we have a few members from Atlantic Canada popping up here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back