B6 Turbo engine for sale

For sale is a Mazda B6T (Turbo) engine assembly. Pulled from a salvaged 1991 Mercury Capri XR2 with 52k. Car had light frontal collision damage, but motor appears to be unscathed. It's been in storage for least 10 years, so it will need to be gone through. Motor is missing the throttle body on the upper air intake.

I'm asking 275.00 cash (firm). Buyer must pickup engine, which is located near Greenfield Indiana (outskirts of Indianapolis).

I also have [other parts but will need to post proper pics]

Attachments

• b6t2.jpg
    b6t2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,593
Last edited by a moderator:
Edited your post. Sorry, if you say "I also have..." you have to post proper pics of those items as well. Feel free to add them in or start a new thread once you've taken proper pics of the other items.

It's a good thing you're 10 hours away from me, or I'd probably be in serious s*** with the woman for buying a motor I don't need for a car that should probably be scrapped when my MSP is already threatening me needing with motor work. lol

Free bump for OP.

No buyers yet...

Hey guys I kinda would like to get this B6T engine out of the garage,

how about 200.00 cash and carry.

hello i am new to this forum. i was wondering if you still have the b6t for sale would love to buy it. pm me thanks or email me at my email which is juanmontanez@yahoo.com . thanks really looking to buy that from you or maybe trade for something thanks

Back