MS3 w/ Stance?

Jdm_Mica

:
Mazduh
DSC_0829.jpg

DSC_0826.jpg

DSC_0822.jpg

That looks great...wheels are perfect and not hanging out like a lot are trying to do...car sits great at that height....

thanks guys! wheels are 17x9 et45 with 5mm spacers in front and tires are 235/40 dunlop direzza star specs

i got excited for a minute, then calmed down..lol

(yes)Car looks good, but it needs to be lower for "stance". But just like everything else. Its subject to opinion. All in all, id have to say your on the right track though and away from the same trends that are commonly followed around here.

Car is perfect as far as ride height. Sooo what "trends" do you speak of???

18 x 7.5 rims or 18 x 8s ae very popular on this forum. The focus of this forum is "super functional"at best. I was just reffereing to your outside the box setup. Thats all. Ive only seen a few guys running those wheels before and they look great. I think its the price tag that scares some away. Good stuff though man(2thumbs)

18 x 7.5 rims or 18 x 8s ae very popular on this forum. The focus of this forum is "super functional"at best. I was just reffereing to your outside the box setup. Thats all. Ive only seen a few guys running those wheels before and they look great. I think its the price tag that scares some away. Good stuff though man(2thumbs)

agreed accept the price tag for the 17x9 aint to bad

Did you need a 5mm spacer up front for the 45 offset? And just to clarify, are they then +40 effectively with the spacers, or +45 with the spacers?

I'm just curious because I've been looking for some higher offsets and I'm wondering how close you are to the front struts on the inside. Looks good though!

i got excited for a minute, then calmed down..lol

(yes)Car looks good, but it needs to be lower for "stance".
But just like everything else. Its subject to opinion. All in all, id have to say your on the right track though and away from the same trends that are commonly followed around here.

LOL same reaction and thought i had when i opened this thread. but yea like he said its all subjective.

either way the car looks pretty good and flush!! needz moar low!!! mmm bellaire. need asian fewdz noaw!!!

Did you need a 5mm spacer up front for the 45 offset? And just to clarify, are they then +40 effectively with the spacers, or +45 with the spacers?

I'm just curious because I've been looking for some higher offsets and I'm wondering how close you are to the front struts on the inside. Looks good though!

just to clarify wheels are enkei rpf1 in matte black

my guess is the fronts are now +40, without the spacers the inner most sidewalls near the lip of the rim were rubbing against my coil overs.

might go a little lower but Houston roads suck the big one, esp where i live and my job's parking area

Back