$480 for Tokico suspension = good deal?

Don't forget the $60 shipping charge.

Based on the shopping i've done for the same setup, ~$550 is about the going rate for a new tokico spring/strut setup.

In case there's a problem, you might want to try a more established, non-ebay vendor. Maybe try Protege Garage, where the same kit sells for $500.

All, thanks for the input. The main reason I ask is because I might grab a set from a guy from CL who was asking $450 for his ~20k used set... I'm gonna try to talk him down to $300 since it's pretty well used.

Yeah $450 is a ripoff for used. $300 is decent. 20k is some good wear, especially depending on how he drove on it.

I was checking out the thread on the listing of springs and whether they were progressive or linear rates and how much they dropped (in inches). Does anybody know linear vs. progressive and drop amount front & rear? Thanks in advance for the advice

I was checking out the thread on the listing of springs and whether they were progressive or linear rates and how much they dropped (in inches). Does anybody know linear vs. progressive and drop amount front & rear? Thanks in advance for the advice

buying from ebay, dont foget to get your 8% bing cashback and 3% mrrebate's cashback

Back