Ball Joint Replacement? Just Lowered My Car!

ERABBIT23

I got the SPC Camber Adjustable Ball Joints but didn't install them yet. Do the stock bushings need to be pressed out? How is everyone getting them out? I searched but didnt find anything helpful. Dropped on H&R's love the ride height and it rides better than I thought it would.

I got the SPC Camber Adjustable Ball Joints but didn't install them yet. Do the stock bushings need to be pressed out? How is everyone getting them out? I searched but didnt find anything helpful. Dropped on H&R's love the ride height and it rides better than I thought it would.

I dont think you would need camber adjust ment ball joints with just an HR drop. But it wont hurt.

How do I adjust the camber in the front then when getting it aligned. I know the rear had adjustment but what about the front

You can't. You'll need the SPC's to allow it.

I have the SPCs but haven't installed them yet. I may jus get the toe done on the front and rear and do just the rear camber and just check the front camber. The stock specs are so wide open I don't think it looks out at all at least do my eyes. How hard is it to get the stock ball joints out?

Back