Bought new 2010 CX9 Touring, nice!

prov431

Just picked up 2010 copper red mica cx9 touring....
Bose
Moonroof
Pwr lift gate
Sand leather

(these numbers are off the top of my head....so they may be slightly off, but close)

MSRP (sticker) $34,725
Invoice $31,430

Got $750 off invoice +
$500 mazda loyalty cash

Traded our '03 mazda mpv van (-$6000)

Got 0% financing for 60 months

Tax, tags, "admin fee", etc....
Out the door $25,640 (amount financed)

Pretty happy about the deal. Had to work rather hard on the trade value, but otherwise it was no hassle.

The new ride is nice, does everything rather well. Only problem is, it's the wife's car....and I won't be driving it much!

Only issue I've noted was the driver side mirror has a shimmy to it under speed...I see others have reported the same thing. We'll see if it bothers the wife or not.

Last edited:
It was an 'ES' trim, leather, bla bla bla.
I did my research on used and trade values before heading to the dealership. I could've done about 1k better if I sold it outright, but no worries...it was painless, quick and easy, and a bit of a tax break...so I did fairly well in the end.
The MPV treated us very well for 5 years, never a single problem. It had 87K miles on it when I traded.
Needless to say, my wife doesn't miss it since she first drove the 9 :)
cx9.jpg

I've got the red but an 09 so the face is a little less happy. Red was not our first choice of color but the sand interior was. IMHO the sand is the better looking interior on Sport and Touring models. Otherwise, it's just too much black. On Grand Touring I could go either way because some of the piano black is replaced with "wood" breaking up the "black hole" look a bit.

I know it's the industry norm now, but the lack of interior color selections is a bummer.

My wife would spring for a '10 Crystal White Pearl GT if black leather was available. I like the sand, but I love my wife.

Back