WTB: iPod/MP3 input for 2004 Mazda 3i

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjstew

Im in the process of buying an 04 mazda 3i, and it doesnt have any aux input or ipod hookup on the stock audio system, and i definately dont want to tear any of it out because it would look like trash. Anyone know of any ways to hook up an aux input or iPod input without tearing the center console apart?

Im in the process of buying an 04 mazda 3i, and it doesnt have any aux input or ipod hookup on the stock audio system, and i definately dont want to tear any of it out because it would look like trash. Anyone know of any ways to hook up an aux input or iPod input without tearing the center console apart?
can you add your location to your profile? userCP > Edit Your Details

thanks (2thumbs)

any other ideas? i checked everywhere for that and the only one was in the UK. I love the look of the factory stereo and dont want to tear it apart, but im not sure i can go without my beloved iPod in my car...its been with me in the car for 5 years and i cant imagine not having one now. ive tried FM transmitters, and theyre terrible.

I have a 05hatchbsck and I'm thinking of selling the iPod mod. Right now it plugs into the cd changer plug on the oem system. Full iPod controls work but it doesn't show the title or track time. It's very easy to install. I'm considering selling because I am getting a gps system. Lmk if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back