*Wanted 2001 MP3 Fog lights, turn signal lever, windshield wiper lever***

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
Mazda MP3 2001
I am needing fog lights the complete set, for my 2001. Just bought the car and these are bad both of them, I am also wanting to replace the 2 levers on the steering column they have been chewed on by a dog and now are sharp on the ends and broken. Please send me a message if you have some. I am new at this and on this forum so please have understanding if I do something wrong. haha

I am needing fog lights the complete set, for my 2001. Just bought the car and these are bad both of them, I am also wanting to replace the 2 levers on the steering column they have been chewed on by a dog and now are sharp on the ends and broken. Please send me a message if you have some. I am new at this and on this forum so please have understanding if I do something wrong. haha

Where you at in Oregon? Did you buy the yellow '01 out in Boring?

Last edited:
I have a wiper stalk that you can has for price of shipping.......PM if you want it.

I have turn signal lever, its in fairly good shape. I could do $20shipped for that.

I have a wiper stalk if you want it. I'm in oregon too so we could meet, I'd take $2o bucks for it and I'll deliver it in the portland metro area or meet you somewhere if your far away.

No i bought the blue from Portland area. Now I am trying to fix some basic things untill I have more funds to put into it. At least Its paid off

Either way, welcome to the PDX Mazda community! When you get'r all shined up we should get together for a photo shoot or fun run!
My name is Sean. Feel free to let ask any questions you may have about local access to people and parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back