Gi: The traveling mazda flag!!!! :d

:
2008 mazdaspeed3 GT
So a couple of years ago I was apart of this traveling NIN head over at Echoingthesoung.org; a nine inch nails message board. Long story short, a member bought this weird NINHead off of ebay and decided to have it travel the world to various NIN fans. Each person who got it would take it somewhere in their city and snap a shot of the head. (for me, I was living in San Diego and took the head out to the beach in Del Mar for a sunset picture) This was a huge success with the NIN community and I figured that maybe we could do something along the same lines but with the MAZDA flag that is currently being pictured in the new commercials.

(I'm currently working on getting links to the NIN stuff so you guys can get a better idea of what I'm talking about)

travelingflags.jpg

So, I thought I would see if people on here would like to try and do the same thing with the above MAZDA flag. We could start a list of people who are in and once I get the flag (just bought one on ebay for $13) Ill snap a shot, post it in here, and then PM the next person in line requesting their address so the flag can move on :) Each person who gets the flag will be responsible for shipping the flag to the next address (that means you have to pay for the shipping). Only add your name to the list if you honestly plan on shipping the flag out in a timely manor to the next person in line. If you're in the military, please let us know if you get papers for deployment and I can remove you from the list.

ADMINS: If you're not cool with this idea please feel free to delete this thread. You can also email me with questions if need be........

You can do anything with the flag.....hold it next to your car, have a friend snap a shot of it on your car while driving, take out to dinner, see a movie with it, the list can go on and on :D just make sure that it's tasteful and not a NSFW pic

I hope to get the flag in a couple of days and I'll work on getting a list started then.....

I was trying to find that specific flag a few weeks ago through different flag websites but they only had the older mazda flags and the tall vertical mazda flags. I'll try ebay and see if I can snatch one. I wanted to have one to put over my backseat or something for car shows and to hang in the garage.
oh btw, I'm so gonna take a naked pic of me wrapped up in the flag...
I put a bid in on one of the 60"x30" flags, I went big :)

Last edited:
You are gonna wash that bad boy before shipping it to the next location right? (freak)

febreeze count?

and I just re-read the thread, I didn't realize the flag was getting shipped from person to person. I thought we were all buying our own flag and posting pics of ourselves with it.

(headshake...like I tell the young troops: read left-to-right & north-to-south..

Last edited:
I'm not making a list yet......I'd like to get the OK from the admins and maybe get a post on the front page on the site. It would help get more people interested in this thing.......

you dont need an ok from the admins. like i said i did the same thing already. you just need to start a thread and people will see it and join.

So I went to the dealership where I bought my MS6 from and spoke to the lot manager. After telling him what we were trying to do with the mini flag that I bought on ebay, he went into the parts department and pulled this out.......

(I was given this flag FOR FREE on one condition, I bring back the pictures when we are done!)

DSC00480.jpg

Sooooo.....I guess this just got serious now that we have a FULL SIZE flag :) Im going to meet up with the Washington State crew tonight and Ill post the first pix when I get home..... :)

Hell, once my car is back up and running, ill snap a few pics for ya :D then send it on its way to the next person!

Ive did this before with "the traveling Troll Doll" its a Tristatetuners thing :p haha

So I went to the dealership where I bought my MS6 from and spoke to the lot manager. After telling him what we were trying to do with the mini flag that I bought on ebay, he went into the parts department and pulled this out.......

(I was given this flag FOR FREE on one condition, I bring back the pictures when we are done!)

Sooooo.....I guess this just got serious now that we have a FULL SIZE flag :) Im going to meet up with the Washington State crew tonight and Ill post the first pix when I get home..... :)

Thats sweet, Im already thinking up some ideas on what to do!

Back