msp on import tuner magazine

GAME100

:
1992 Ford Probe, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege
an msp is featured on the power pages of the june 2010 import tuner. their baseline dyno was 148 hp 147 tq. they installed an aem cold air intake, magnaflow exhaust, and an hks ebc set @ 11 psi and settling to 7. after the 3 mods they added 30 hp and 37 tq for a grand total of 178 hp and 184 tq not too shabby huh? probably couldve had way better numbers wit a different exhaust tho. u guys should check it out i dont even know why the june 2010 issue is already out lol

Hmm. Thats interesting. Ill try going to B&N to catch this issue. Glad to see our cars make it to bigtime magazines.

Lol. At 11psi and it's still not even 200hp?

Mine with fmic and intake only made 160.... And with a leaking head gasket... Hahaha.

Shoulda had a real downpipe and exhaust and and FMIC kit. That with 11psi would of definitely made 200+. Not to mention steady boost.

My car was in superstreet in the readers rides btw. Pirana's was a feature. We get around here and there.

Oooooo

Hey now thats my car in that Magizine...its supposed to be in stores between april 15th and the 25 so check it out....i ended up after fiddiling around 197hp and 202tq at the wheels and this was on a mustang dyno...not bad for 11psi and catback and intake lol....as soon as the article comes out ill be posting up a new thread with all the info and video of all the runs as whell as pictures....I do love my mazda...

yooo

an msp is featured on the power pages of the june 2010 import tuner. their baseline dyno was 148 hp 147 tq. they installed an aem cold air intake, magnaflow exhaust, and an hks ebc set @ 11 psi and settling to 7. after the 3 mods they added 30 hp and 37 tq for a grand total of 178 hp and 184 tq not too shabby huh? probably couldve had way better numbers wit a different exhaust tho. u guys should check it out i dont even know why the june 2010 issue is already out lol

and how did you find out about it??? i really wasent supposed to say anthing untial the relese

o my bad man i just saw it at a albertsons. didnt mean to blow the cover lol

One at el paso tx. I don't even think they're out at barnes and noble yet

Back