My new RX8

JTArmy88M

:
2004 Mazda RX-8
Here's my new car I got about a week ago. Sorry the pics arent the best.

Attachments

• RX8 001.jpg
    RX8 001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 406
  • RX8 005.jpg
    RX8 005.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 328
  • RX8 009.jpg
    RX8 009.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 312
  • RX8 002.jpg
    RX8 002.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 328
  • RX8 006.jpg
    RX8 006.jpg
    520.5 KB · Views: 325
Congrats on the newsed car. Did you do the mods yourself or did you buy it modded?

Looks lowered quite a bit. Do you have any idea what mods have been done?

From what I can see: Voodoo shift knob (maybe STS?), 1-1.5in drop, Aftermarket exhaust, CF overlays and seat covers. Looks like the previous owner had a bit of the modding bug too. What is that in the cover for the ash tray (right below the radio)? Does the car have OEM sockc/struts?

Looks great. Welcome again.

Last edited:
Congratulation JTArmy88M.
Have fun with your RX-8. By the way, we have the same color, bought as a 2nd hand car, and yup, my floor mats are also dirty, hehehe...
Fun but safe driving...

Congratulation JTArmy88M.
Have fun with your RX-8. By the way, we have the same color, bought as a 2nd hand car, and yup, my floor mats are also dirty, hehehe...
Fun but safe driving...

Looks good, congrats on the purchase. Where in Iowa are you located? My dad owns a house out there near Iowa City (hawkeyes FTW) :)

haha thanks everyone. sorry haven't been back to most of ya. just got home from army AIT..yuck. but thanks for the comments everybody

Do u know what type of exhaust u have on in ... im looking to up grade but cant decide what i should get... any help?

Latest posts

Back