03.5 Blazin yellow MSP partout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discospeed

Contributor
:
EB EVO IX GSR
Those of you looking for updated parts sold list, there should be one near the top of every page.Ok guys. Sorry to say but fixing it(and I love the color)is out of the option. The pics in the other thread do the car WAY more justice than in person, but the whole front end and interior are virtual unscathed. So on to the part out. I'm not looking to get rich here by no means but you guys have to understand that I'm taking a week off work to get this thing tore apart. So im looking to get back my upfront cost plus some parts I need for my car and some funds for my time and effort. I'd like to be able to hook everyone up with a good deal but I'm not going to give this stuff away either. Like I said on the other thread I'm going to honor that list and start there. Ask away guys. And THE REAR LIP IS DESTROYED! Mods I'll have proper pics up later.

Attachments

• IMG_0533.JPG
    IMG_0533.JPG
    317.8 KB · Views: 2,370
  • IMG_0534.JPG
    IMG_0534.JPG
    201.6 KB · Views: 1,748
  • IMG_0535.JPG
    IMG_0535.JPG
    205.2 KB · Views: 1,478
  • IMG_0536.JPG
    IMG_0536.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 1,478
  • IMG_0537.JPG
    IMG_0537.JPG
    254.6 KB · Views: 1,508
Last edited:
Swiped a curb and shifted everthing to the left on the rear end and the frames kinked. Front ends prefect. My collision repair buddy said I'd be 5 times upside down in it plus the guy I bought it from lost the title and that's gonna be damn near impossible to get back. Sucks man cause it's a beautiful color to.

Last edited:
****** idiot driver. So sad to see these cars get into the hands of some numpty who's just gonna wreck it...

That said, how much you want for the radio bezel?

drivers side REAR interior door handle
engine cover
drivers side front plastic inner fender

I'm looking for a dimmer switch, and the fuse box cover panel for the fuses by the dead pedal inside the car.

Does it have the front lip, money in hand.
I'm giving another member a couple days on it. You'll be next in line
How much for engine support member? Engine being parted out?
won't be able to get the member out until I pull the motor and yes I'm sell the engine, tranny whole. Maybe the turbo as a kit with everything needed but havnt decided yet
I'm sure you know... but proper pics ASAP please.
Try to get The pics up shorlty man. Gotta get to a hotspot first to post them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back