Eunos Cosmo 20th Anniversary Meet!

Antoine

Administrator
I just found this and it's in a few weeks...It's got to be like the WOODSTOCK for Eunos Cosmo Fans...Man, I really want to go...Talk about chance...Glad I found this BEFORE the event instead of after...:p

WHAT: 20th Anniversary EUNOS COSMO MEET!!!

WHEN: April 17th 2010 (In just a few FREAKIN' WEEKS!)

WHERE: @ MAZDA R&D in Yokohama, Japan!
* Location info: http://www.mazda.co.jp/corporate/profile/access/rd_yokohama.html

WHO: EUNOS COSMO OWNERS UNITE!

ENTRY FORM: http://form1.fc2.com/form/?id=514133 *DEADLINE to ENTER is 4/14!

DETAILS...

* AIM: To discuss & share information as well as enjoy and strengthen the bond between Eunos Cosmo Owners. In other words...Eunos Cosmo Owners REJOICE!

* Eligibility: BYOEC (BRING YOUR OWN EUNOS COSMO)...Not sure how serious they are about this bit but it does appear to be a GENUINE MAZDA EVENT!

* RULES: In short...Don't smoke...Take care of your own trash...Don't speed in the Center...Don't blast your stereo...Don't go where you're not supposed to...Man, Mazda doesn't mess around!

* FEE: 1000 YEN INCLUDING LUNCH! (woowoo)

1_kaisai.jpg

02_schedule.jpg

3_yoko.jpg

The anniversary meeting comes as a surprise(cool), just look forward to see the goodies out there(birthday),keep us posted Antoine!

不法改造車---illegally modified vehicles, what is it about?

The anniversary meeting comes as a surprise(cool), just look forward to see the goodies out there(birthday),keep us posted Antoine!

不法改造車---illegally modified vehicles, what is it about?

Yeah...I had no idea about this until today...I randomly decided to check google for any new EC info and I was lucky enough to come across this info in time! :D

I will DEFINITELY keep you guys updated!

As for the "illegally modified" bit...I noticed that but I'm not sure of the proper meaning/translation...I'll have to confirm...It seems if your EC doesn't pass "Shaken" (car inspection)...You won't be admitted???

I wonder if all these rules are just formalities because this meet is taking place on Mazda Property...I can't imagine that ALL the ECs at the meet will be completely "Street Legal"...;)

In Japan...What's not spoken of...Often doesn't exist! ;)

Antoine are those considered kanji letters/writing by any chance ?

Yes and difficult for me to read/understand...There are thousands of them!

I wonder how many ECs are going to show up!?

Damn, That's when my DGRRX event is :)

By the way, take TONS of pictures for me!!

Oh, I also recently found a front clip with the RE pod and such... i'm waiting to hear back about when I could pick it up :)

Damn, That's when my DGRRX event is :)

By the way, take TONS of pictures for me!!

Oh, I also recently found a front clip with the RE pod and such... i'm waiting to hear back about when I could pick it up :)

Will do! The same goes for you...Hope to see TONS of DGRRX (pics)

Another chopped up EC...Hopefully you'll put its parts to good use...RE Pod = SCORE! (thumb)

As for the meet...I'm going to try and make it...I've just registered via the following form: http://form1.fc2.com/form/?id=514133 *DEADLINE to ENTER is April 4th!

It's going to be an EPIC journey from Kobe to Yokohama...
Certainly farther than I've EVER driven in one go in my LIFE! I hear it can take 8 to 10 hours one-way...(eek2)

Here's the Official Count...:D

13B Type-E 1
13B Type-S 4
13B Type-SX 1
20B Type-E 12
20B Type-S 5
20B Type-SX 10

I'm sure there are quite a few more EC Enthusiasts out there but they simply don't know about the MEET or they just can't make it...For a Eunos Cosmo meet in this Day & Age...This is going to be a HUGE MEET with more ECs than I will have ever seen in one place in my LIFE...Can't WAIT! (rockon)

Here's the Official Count...:D

13B Type-E 1
13B Type-S 4
13B Type-SX 1
20B Type-E 12
20B Type-S 5
20B Type-SX 10

I'm sure there are quite a few more EC Enthusiasts out there but they simply don't know about the MEET or they just can't make it...For a Eunos Cosmo meet in this Day & Age...This is going to be a HUGE MEET with more ECs than I will have ever seen in one place in my LIFE...Can't WAIT! (rockon)

So the type E includes ECCS?

Antoine, If they have event Tshirts or something, get me one :) I'll trade you with couple of my DGRRX shirts or something :) I wear Large :)

Oh, and if they have cool suveniers, get some for me :)

Antoine, If they have event Tshirts or something, get me one :) I'll trade you with couple of my DGRRX shirts or something :) I wear Large :)

Oh, and if they have cool suveniers, get some for me :)

lol...I'll keep an eye out...;)

suck me sideways!!!! i wish i could fly my cosmo to japan to be there.

I hear ya...I'd feel the same way...While the meet is taking place in an entirely different part of Japan, at least I'm in the same country! :D

UPDATE...I'll be heading over to Yokohama early tomorrow morning (a day before the meet) and staying in a local hotel...Then heading over to Mazda R&D on Saturday morning for the festivities...(woowoo)

Dam I definitely was born in the wrong country :'( lol, waiting to see the pictures of that day. I wish I could be there

Dam I definitely was born in the wrong country :'( lol, waiting to see the pictures of that day. I wish I could be there

I would definitely feel the same way if I were an EC Enthusiast anywhere else but Japan...That said, even in Japan...An EC meet like this one is truly RARE these days! :(

UPDATE! :D

Arrived in Yokohama safely yesterday but A LOT sooner than expected...The meet starts in 2 HOURS and I'm typing this post from my hotel room LITERALLY down the street from Mazda R&D...Can't WAIT...Stay tuned for a FULL RECAP coming soon! (rockon)

Nice! I look forward to drooling over pictures of the meet.

-Derrick

Back