How to post up Pictures

zx2man

:
2009 mazdaspeed 3
So I have a shutterfly account..And also have pictures saved on my computer..how do I post up pictures on a thread? Ive done it before using thumbnails..but I wanna be cool like everyone else and be able to put full size pictures up on a thread, I must be stuck in retard mode on how to do this, I tried upload for URL..but then its says my shutterfly link in invalid..Help! lol

just upload the pics to some site like, imageshack or tinypic then once you have the links.. in the quick reply window there is a button of like.. idk a post card or something with a mountain on it haha.. if you put your mouse over each of the buttons.. its the one that says "insert image." hope i helped =\ i'm not the best at explaining stuff =(

Manage Attachments.
Upload your picture.
After picture is added, click the blue hyperlink.
The attached file (picture) should open in a new window.
Copy the url.
Click the Insert Image button.
Paste url.
Done.

Thank you!...that worked...only thing is My pictures are huge!..they cover more than the page..so how do you fix that? lol..sorry not good at this stuff.

alright I got it..just had to resize em,figured that was how..but wasnt sure on how it worked with the webpage. Thanks again :)

Back