Hatchkitten's Protege5 Thread!

HatchKitten

:
02 Mazda Protege5
Hey Guys!

So I've been on the forums for a while now and its about time that i made my own thread here....cause I love you guys.
So here it is.

This is my Sunlight Silver Metallic Protege5. His name is Chester.
I bought him with 32,000 miles on it. He was originally from PA.
I only waited a year and a half to find the right car for me. Patience paid off.

_MG_2176.jpg

_MG_2167.jpg

Mod List:
Shaved Side Moldings
PIE Aux Mod Kit from Kenshin
Show-n-Go Plate Holder from myms3
Rally Armor Mudflaps (custom molded universals)
Oznium LED Footwell Lighting
Mazda6 Rear Wiper
Mazdaspeed Axelback Exhaust
Stubby Antenna
LED Rear License Plate, Map, Dome, and Reverse Lights
Red Kevlar/Carbon Fiber Air Diversion Panel from Rwkam
Black Carbon Fiber iSport Spoiler Lip from Rwkam
White Glowshift Oil Gauge Pod from Aeffles
White Glowshift Volt Gauge Pod from Aeffles
Black Column 3 Gauge Pod from kamon8404
Lidless Shifter Cover to paint black from givemedloot
New Passenger Center Console air vent from givemedloot
Black JDM Tail Lights from walkingchaos

Future Mods
12" Bazooka Subwoofer w/ Bazooka Amp
Tribute Nozzels
Fog Light Overlays
Tints
Rear Sway Bars

Last edited:
Nice p5! I want to see updated pics with the side molding removed. I thought my car was low mileage but damn.

I find it funny that girls call their cars "he" and guys call their cars "her". (lol)

Nice p5! I want to see updated pics with the side molding removed. I thought my car was low mileage but damn.

I know! I have an 09 with more miles x_X

I find it funny that girls call their cars "he" and guys call their cars "her". (lol)

Indeed.

Car looks great, can't wait to see the mods installed. Honestly keep up the awesome job with Chester. Best of luck with everything. <3

congrats! i love how your front bumper doesnt have the license plate bracket holes

Yeah i snagged the car from PA where they don't have front plates.

hornsfan10609 said:

Old people FTW.

Here's one after the side molding was removed. Its not a close up but its something.

_MG_2680.jpg

Matt V said:
I find it funny that girls call their cars "he" and guys call their cars "her".

Yes! You've caught me. I'm a girl! BTW Thanks for the P5 Badge, Aeffles got it for me :D

Aeffles said:
Car looks great, can't wait to see the mods installed. Honestly keep up the awesome job with Chester. Best of luck with everything. <3

Thanks babe. Cant wait to install them with ya! Just need a sunny day...not like today. <3

Very nice!
Yea I got mine for a steal at 35,000mi lol now it has 61,000 =(
Do you have pics with the rally armor mud flaps?

That looks awesome without the molding, I need to do that soon.
x2 for the Rally Armor, I meant to request that the first time, although I may remember you posting somewhere that you hadn't installed them yet.

Sadly she has not installed them yet, just waiting for a nice day with some spare time.

Last edited:
Do it... Do it... Do it.. lol... I have been caught by the same bug.. but the wife would kill me if I modded our p5 anymore..

Back