Aftermarket back up camera suggestions?

danz75

Has anyone found a decent aftermarket back up camera? I've looked at the Mazda one but don't like that it's a small screen in the mirror. For 09, the only way to get it was to get the GT assist with the NAV and PLG which I had no use for and did not want.

I've been looking at some aftermarket ones but would like to see if someone has some recommendations. I understand that it would not be as integrated as the Mazda one.

Thanks.

Not sure about the CX-9 dash arrangement but why would you want anything other than OEM? Where would you put a monitor for the display that looks good? I am trying to adapt the OEM Mazda system for the CX-9 for my Mazda5 so I dont have to have some ugly screen somewhere or a NAV unit I dont need. Personally, I just need to know if there is anything at all behind me or if I'm about to touch something, resolution is not even a priority just the OEM look! If you really want aftermarket, the coolest thing I found was from Mito with a dual view camera. http://www.mitocorp.com/backup-camera-perimeter-view.html Probably the most functional thing I've seen yet.

Back