mfactory help!!!

littlemimus

fear the mighty sandvich!
:
Mazdaspeed protege 2003
ok so i got the rivets off the ring gear. now do i just bolt the gear straight onto the diff or do i still need that silver part that was held together with the rivets to the gear. help please!!(shrug)

it should just bolt up. Did it come with the install kit? It should be almost identical to the Quaife install kit, just nuts and bolts I believe. Any Quaife or Mfactory owners feel free to chip in.

ya ya it did. but im asking when you take the original lsd out you have that ring gear. and on it there are rivets holding some silver thing. do i attatch that as well. and if not where would the bearing go???

here ya goooo. and some extra stuff to.

DSCF0679-1.jpg
DSCF0677-1.jpg
DSCF0676.jpg
DSCF0674.jpg
DSCF0670.jpg

my other helper. she got my transmission out so my mom says. lol she was sniffin around my car and all of a sudden i hear a BOOM!! lol and it was out.

oh and all the new axel seals and oil seals need to be pressed into my transmission right?

lol oh well. i already called and the guy says you just put the ring gear directly onto the diff.

ha im kinda pumped to work on my car

some ones i have in my backyard.

just kid just kid dirty boy.

the ones supplied of course

Oh, it comes with bolts? I thought in the Quaife you had to buy a bolt set so that is why i thought you had to buy em separate.

LUCKY BASTARD THAT LOOKS NICE NEXT TIME MY DIIF GOES OUT IM GOING THAT WAY.. LOOKS SWEET THOUGH. Thanks for the pic we talk alot on the forum and pictures and videos go a long way when explaining.

you dont want to know mate.....llol maybe 800 with the install kit. na honestly the hardest part about this whole thing was getting the transmission out. after that all the gears and stuff wasnt that bad. hopefully everything will go back in tonight. ill post more pics later

Back