cabin filters

:
06 LS MS6
07 BM GT (shell has been struck from the roll)

Attachments

• Photo0246.jpg
    Photo0246.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 245
Yeah...20K is the interval to which they need to be changed. I used an extremely helpful video on youtube to help me change them out. Had my laptop out there and did all in about 30 minutes. A lot easier than I thought it would be.

thanks for the link; i'm coming up on 20k so i better check. in my previous car i never checked those filters and i had it for 10 years/135k miles (eek2)

Yeah...20K is the interval to which they need to be changed. I used an extremely helpful video on youtube to help me change them out. Had my laptop out there and did all in about 30 minutes. A lot easier than I thought it would be.

the video was helpful,
after you get to em, remember that little phrase " the first one lays in high, and toward the firewall"
use your right hand for that. palm toward the firewall, thumb against the outer bottom corner of the filter to keep the inside edge kicked up into its home THEN with your left hand, palm upslide the bottom one into its channel groove on the underside of the top filter an it slides right in easy

dont do this part as soon as you get the flippin cover off, clear all the tools out of the footwell, take a short walk, get your mind calm. then they will slide right in.

oh, and you only need to pull the harness plugs on the top of the pcb

Is your real name Gumby? I think my spine is still recovering from replacing mine.

Back