2011 Toyota Car Show Okinawa Japan

Okay, did not want to start a new thread, so can I hijack my own thread? (bow)

Left the house once all weekend, today.... and guess what I saw driving down the road (well, not on the road, but being carried) ...

Mazda_Furai_1280_497cbd6bb94d4.jpg

This is what it looked like: (This is NOT my video, but when I watched the vid, that is what it looks like in real life, the picture is too good to be true.)

VIDEO

I thought it was the BAT MOBIL ! LOL ! (dunno) :)

Peace!(rei)

What was going on in Okinawa this weekend that brought out that cool Mazda, Sarge?

Thats no big they sell those at walmart....
1.jpg

and thats probably about as close as I'll ever get. I am sooo jealous you saw one in person.

That thing is killing the porsche! yeah, different classes but damn, not even close.

Last edited:
^^Thank you for hijacking your thread. That's insane looking.

No problem. (dance)

Sweet, wish I can detail that baby!

Oh that would be fun.... imagine the amount of Q-Tips needed to clean all those corners and stuff. Whew!

What was going on in Okinawa this weekend that brought out that cool Mazda, Sarge?

KBrian, I WISH I knew, I was with the family and in deep traffic, if they were not with me, I would have tried to jump the curb to follow (wrc)

Thats no big they sell those at walmart....
1.jpg

and thats probably about as close as I'll ever get. I am sooo jealous you saw one in person.

That thing is killing the porsche! yeah, different classes but damn, not even close.

Ha ha, yeah I know right, I wish there were more cars like that, well no then they'd be pointless, so I wish I has the $$ to get one.... or do I..... hummmmm....... (thought)

Peace!(rei)

Back