engine spark knock after stalling check engline flash then go solid on

well here is my probleme i finaly fix my car yesterday and today i does my oil change and i drove it the whole day but at a light i forget to give gas and stall and i was piss off so i restart my car pull the clutch and give it a good rev and drop the clutch and right after i start hearing a spark knock and my check engine was flashing then go solid on and i drove it like that like 200 meter and stop at a friend house and let the gas pedal off and the engine stall ... try to restart and was hard to start and then stall again

i retry to start it and no sucess so well i was piss off and enter at my friend house 5 min and retry to start it and finaly start i drove it directly to my house maybe 1 miles away and i was realy wondering what could cause my engine to act like that arriving to my house i was lost i remember before changing my head gasket and timing belt it does the same thing

but after the head gasket change it stop so my question is could it be my EGR valve the probleme since i remind that my idle was VERY LOW and flutuing a bit and if i give it a good rev and let the pedal off the engine stall so i was thinking my EGR valve was bad but i decided to let it like that since it seem to work better today

but then this probleme happend so i realy would like if some one could post where my EGR valve is so i could clean it and hope it will fix the probleme ( 1.6l protege 2000) or if its not that the probleme what is it thanx to anyone that want to help me

i forget i fixed the engine that stall by rising the idle but i still hear the spark knock and it realy freak me and the engine is hard to start

welcome.jpg

i think i will defenetively sold my mazda iam only having problem with her and me i was planing to buy a RX-7 **** it .....

Back