Register for the 2010 Build The Track! Motorsports Show! June 19th, 2010!

Registration for the 2010 Build The Track! Motorsports Show is now open! This year's show will occur on Saturday, June 19th, 2010 at the Aloha Tower Marketplace from 10AM to 5PM.

Register here!

RSVP at our Facebook Event Page!

Registration is completely free. All entrants will receive a free BTT T-shirt, 1 Goodie Bag, and a set of BTT Stickers. Registration is open on our official website: www.buildthetrack.com

Custom painted trophies by Mike Quering of Garage JS4KIX will be up for grabs for several broad categories including Hot Bike, Hot Classic, Hot Import, Hot Muscle, Hot Race, and Hot Truck. All entrants will receive a unique identifier for their chosen category. Although the trophies will be simply incredible, please remember that this is about bringing motorsports enthusiasts together in support of building a new motorsports facility!

It has been a tough year for all of us, but I want to remind everyone that there are still tons of people out there working towards a new facility. It's been a hard, grueling task...and our own Kalaeloa Raceway Park has been stuck in the mud with politics...but we haven't given up! Please watch for further updates at our newly updated site, www.kalaeloaracewaypark.com

Again, as a reminder this is a completely free, non-profit, open to the public, car show with lots of entertainment for the entire family. As it is still early before GO! time, please watch the website for further updates on the show.

If you are interested in volunteering or sponsoring, please contact myself directly. Sponsorship packages will be available this week! We definitely could use your support!

Mahalo!

Michael J. Kitchens
Chairman,
Oahu Motorsports Advisory Council
www.buildthetrack.com
chairman@buildthetrack.com
CP: 808-782-7432

We're going to have room for just under 300 cars this year. We've just recently added the Terminal 10 area to our show floor...it's going to be huge!

Comments are appreciated, but I figured I'd make decent use of Facebook this year for our Build The Track! Motorsports Show.

Check out the progress of the shirt here, and like our FB Page if you haven't yet!

Build The Track!'s Photos - BTT 2010 T-Shirt - Design & Creation | Facebook

30838_391137127001_285983662001_3922103_8127363_n.jpg

might enter 86 again this year with the firestone booth. never did with the Pro5 though. i would like to see a old school car on the t-shirt thats just me because my Dad still rockin a TE27=) hope the track gets done soon.

Efren

Come get your teeth rattled at the 2010 Build The Track! Motorsports Show. Announcing the "HPM Rumble" presented by the Hawaii Performance Mustangs in the Domestic/Modified section located on Pier 10 on Saturday, June 19th, 2010. We'll be awarding 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place trophies to the winners of the best sounding pipes. This contest will be open to all Domestic Post-1980/Musclecars located in the Pier 10 Parking Section. In addition, DJ Wish will be on-hand spinning the tunes throughout the day.

In addition, we'll also be giving away an exhaust system from sponsor Roland G. & his company, Exhaust Systems Hawaii. We'll have a limited amount of earplugs on hand and available for the keiki, but if you're ready to rumble, come on down to the show and give it a listen. The current plan is for applause with the possible addition of a decibel meter.

The HPM Rumble Show Time will be between 1PM - 2PM!

Back