GB: mazdaspeed 6 brake kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this the same oem big brake upgrade they offer on cross over? Because it's about a 50% drop.

im not sure the "big brake kit" they offer.Send a link ill let u know.The kit i im trying to get together is the mazdaspeed6 brakes slotted and cross drilled is a option but price will vary.everyone let me know what you would preffer so i can get a accurate price

i would like slotted and cross drilled.

It's under OEM Big Brake Upgrade.

They're the speed six calipers and rotors.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would like slotted and cross drilled.

It's under OEM Big Brake Upgrade.

They're the speed six calipers and rotors.

06-07 MazdaSpeed 6 => 12.2" rotors=> Must have a 17" wheel minimum
is what im offering....if mods approve.which is a huge ugrade compared to our stock brake system,and its half the price..slotted and cross drilled will affect the price so everyone figure out the price they wanna spend.if theres enuf need i will do seprate buys for cross drilled/slotted or stock mazdaspeed 6 brake kits,but that remains to be seen.let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good, but I'm running 16s w/ winter tires right now. Would 16s work with spacers?

i doubt spacers would do anything to help make them fit.but the 06 mazda 6 will fit with 16's but the rotors are a little bit smaller 11.8 inches it may be possible to throw in a few custom orders depending.once i get my AMM i will start talking definate prices and options if available

subbing. I would be interested in the slotted. I am leaning toward the 11.8" so I can run 16's in the winter. Would you also offer slotted rears with pads (stock replacement.)

subbing. I would be interested in the slotted. I am leaning toward the 11.8" so I can run 16's in the winter. Would you also offer slotted rears with pads (stock replacement.)

i could look into rear stock replacements but my goal is to figure out a cost effective way to get the 6 rears to work

i'd be all in if slotted/drilled. but i'm pretty set on 11.1 rotors. i wanna try to hang on to the 15" winter setup, if possible.

I would be in as well. My rear calipers are sticking and giving me trouble.

My biggest thing would be being cost effective and being Front AND Rear setup. If you can get a reasonable slotted and drilled for a reasonable price I would be down. If its going to jack up the price of the kit I would prefer the OE MS6 rotors.

So... Front and rear complete setup with E-brake compatibility for under 500 bucks would be great.

Thanks

I would be in as well. My rear calipers are sticking and giving me trouble.

My biggest thing would be being cost effective and being Front AND Rear setup. If you can get a reasonable slotted and drilled for a reasonable price I would be down. If its going to jack up the price of the kit I would prefer the OE MS6 rotors.

So... Front and rear complete setup with E-brake compatibility for under 500 bucks would be great.

Thanks

front and rear setup for under 500 bucks would be great..but no offense thats living in a dream world.375-425 is a estimated front brake set up..if i were trying to do a front and rear set up price would more then likely be in the 700 range which still isnt a bad deal at all..search around for front mazdaspeed6 calipers/brackets/rotors/pads.. OEM specific quality and you will see the reality of what this set up costs375-425 is a awesome deal.theres people on here paying 350 just for front caliipers

i might be interested i have to check to see if i can afford it though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back