GB: mazdaspeed 6 brake kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to make a deal with Curtis. I was willing to take the Mazda6 calipers, brakes and rotors. He said he ordered the calipers and they should be in his hands in a few days.......And then I never heard from him again. He stopped responding to my Facebook messages so I also called my Credit card company and disputed the charges. They credited me my $ back. Anyone else who paid by credit card should do the same. I guess I will have to find my own brakes. Good luck everyone else.

0001.jpg

I sent him a friends request....

Why doesnt he have a "potential Scammer" tag??

He does now...I was hoping he would return and resolve everything, unfortunately he didn't...On a related note, the "Potential Scammer" title should be in red...I'm going to see about making that change.

He does now...I was hoping he would return and resolve everything, unfortunately he didn't...On a related note, the "Potential Scammer" title should be in red...I'm going to see about making that change.

Thanks!

I didn't buy from him buy in still going to try to find out info about how to get ahold of him.... Not that easy when hes trying to "hide" it seams like....

thanks antoine - by the way, i made a comment in a different thread about implementing a quick-and-easy "terms of sale" page that the buyer can send a request for an invoice through... there would be a terms of service on the page that the seller would agree to when sending his payment info. a copy - filled out with both peoples information - would be emailed to both parties.

then if things like this happen the disgruntled party can present the document to authorities and have at least some form of written contract... that makes it WAY easier to pursue legal action if things go south, and is the reason that cops will chase down ebay fraudsters but not on private forums.

PM me if you want more details, i know some web based coding so i might be able to give you a hand with writing it if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back