Instrument Cluster lights

Jo-E

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 3 GT
I recently replaced the lights in my instrument cluster but wasn't sure if that was the right decision. I changed it over to blue since it would match my alpine stereo. I'm really not liking my decision anymore. I think when I first installed the lights I liked them but since then I have steadily come to the conclusion that they dont look great at all. haha. I was wondering if anyone has changed this as well and wanted to see what color everyone's cluster is cuz I'm looking to change it again. I would like to see the cluster in white if anyone has any. I'll put a picture of my set up tonight if I get a chance. Thanks.

Were did you get the bulbs from? I wanna replace on that went out but don't know what the bulb numbers are

This looks a lot better than in person

IMG_4906.jpg

Man I need to change my bulb... since I've taken them out to check the type, some don't work anymore!!! I will be getting red LEDs.

Which ones to you think I should get (the brightest):

For the 194's: WLED or WLEDx4's (don't want to have to do more wiring!), t13's-x6 or 921-x9?
And for the 74's: 74x, 74xph, 74xph3 or 24-xHP?
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/mini-wedge.html

i know its a really old post but did you ever end up changing them? if so did you go with the brightest ones? and where you still able to use the instrument dimmer?

Back