Location of the P0660 Intake Manifold Tuning Valve Control Circuit/Open (Bank 1)

Hey guys I been having issue's locating the Intake Manifold Tuning Valve Control Circuit/Open (Bank 1). Could someone help me figure out where its located and if you have a pic of the location that would be really awesome... I cleaned out my ERG valve and than i started getting error's on my car...When i start it up in the morning the car will only idle at 600 rpm's when cold. Not the 1500 RPM's it used to when its a cold start.

Thanks for the help
Chris.

Im getting code p0660 also. Where is this part so I can check too. Im hoping it is minor and just a loose connection. If it isnt what should I expect to pay?

P0660 means your VICS solenoid is probably dead. It's located in the spot you mentioned (on top of the IM), pull off both solenoids and take a good look at them. If yours failed like mine did it should be very obvious which one it is, it'll be melted on one side :)

P0660 means your VICS solenoid is probably dead. It's located in the spot you mentioned (on top of the IM), pull off both solenoids and take a good look at them. If yours failed like mine did it should be very obvious which one it is, it'll be melted on one side :)

ok dealer only part I suppose. How much did it cost? (about)

well it isnt too much. I suppose it just makes it sluggish at hi rpm. The price doesn't worry me at all.

I'll benefit of your advices. They are very useful and I appreciate your knowledge. Regards you

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back