"turbocharged" badge replaced Mazdaspeed badge

bluelion

:
2010 Maxima/370z
i like this badge cause it's different. it's not the typical "turbo" badge that people put on their cars. is it ricey? yeah, maybe just a little. but i like it.. it doesn't seem as durable as the factory badge so maybe it'll wear out in time, or the glue won't hold up very long.

2216163850053287632S600x600Q85.jpg

2070059510053287632S600x600Q85.jpg

2606489050053287632S600x600Q85.jpg

Yeah I dont know about that but whatever floats your boat. You looking to sell the blacked out mazdaspeed badge?

Not my style, but at least it looks better then some of the other s*** ppl put on there cars, like those retarded shocker stickers, and the JDM driver badge.

No offense, but it looks like you stole it off the front fender of a T-Type Riviera. Please don't put that on your car. Anyone who sees your car and knows anything about it will know it's got a snail under the hood. People who don't already know likely also don't care.

No offense, but it looks like you stole it off the front fender of a T-Type Riviera. Please don't put that on your car. Anyone who sees your car and knows anything about it will know it's got a snail under the hood. People who don't already know likely also don't care.

i agree

I don't prefer it, but I think it looks cool how it is almost body color (I mean, it's not red or anything like that) with thick black shadow accents... I think it almost ties in with the silver/black emblem theme you have going on. What I'm trying to say (to stay positive), is silver with black emblems is about the only color you could pull this emblem off on without everybody getting on your case too bad!

Now a 'Type R' emblem, and we'd have issues(sadbanana)

well i like it. and like i said, i'll keep it on there til it wears out. to ME, it's better than the plain turbo badges that everyone puts on their car. why don't they get grief about that?
if this quote is true "Anyone who sees your car and knows anything about it will know it's got a snail under the hood. People who don't already know likely also don't care."

Back