CAR MEET: - April 17th 2010 - Mansfield Drive-In - Mansfield CT

aps11090

:
2007 Mazda 3 GT Hatchback
MAY 1st DRIVE IN MOVIES MEET - Connecticut

POSTPONED DUE TO RAIN DATE! - MAY 1ST now

carsandstars.jpg

CT Cruise News is kicking off this new partnership by sponsoring the First Annual NEAutoForums Cars and Movie Stars event

Name: The First Annual NEAutoForums Cars and Movie Stars! Sponsored by CT Cruise News

Contact: Email Admin - at - NEAutoForums.com or Call 860-748-7452

Date: May 1st

Time: Meet at 5:00pm Cruise to the Drive-in 6:30pm

Meet at: Shaws Parking lot: 60 Cantor Drive, Willimantic, CT

Cruise to: Mansfield Drive-in: 228 Stafford Rd Mansfield Center, CT

Cost: The meet is free and admission to the Drive-In is reduced to just $5.00 per person! Charitable donations will be accepted and will be going towards Big Brothers Big Sisters. (The usual cost of a double feature movie is $9.00)
It will be a double feature showing. The films are TBA. Please bring cash. Food is available on site, or you may bring your own.

Notes: This is a meet and greet event to kick off the season. Its all about family and friends and meeting people from around the area that share the same interest. Everyone is welcome and expect to have a great time!

Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=315040336714 - JOIN IT!

caddy%20markee.jpg

The main event topic is located here --> http://neautoforums.com/index.php?topic=237.msg1516#quickreply

Last edited:
Wish I could. Unfortunaletly I promised to install and fence and spread topsoil all weekend at my folks house (nuts)

haha, seriously...

I might be in for this...never been to the drive-in and its in my neck of the woods. Any other NEPOCers? Max?

why does everyone in the back of that truck look exactly the same? i cant tell if they are men women children....they all look the same! have any of you heard of Aphex Twin? reminds me of Richard D. James face all over everything and everyone.

Update:

Event Details

CT Cruise News is kicking off this new partnership by sponsoring the First Annual NEAutoForums Cars and Movie Stars event

Name: The First Annual NEAutoForums Cars and Movie Stars! Sponsored by CT Cruise News

Contact: Email Admin - at - NEAutoForums.com or Call 860-748-7452

Date: April 17th 2010 - (Rain date: May 1st)

Time: Meet at 5:00pm – Cruise to the Drive-in 6:30pm

Meet at: Shaw’s Parking lot: 60 Cantor Drive, Willimantic, CT

Cruise to: Mansfield Drive-in: 228 Stafford Rd Mansfield Center, CT

Cost: The meet is free and admission to the Drive-In is reduced to just $5.00 per person! Charitable donations will be accepted and will be going towards Big Brothers Big Sisters. (The usual cost of a double feature movie is $9.00)
It will be a double feature showing. The films are TBA. Please bring cash. Food is available on site, or you may bring your own.

Notes: This is a ‘meet and greet’ event to kick off the season. It’s all about family and friends and meeting people from around the area that share the same interest. Everyone is welcome and expect to have a great time!

Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=315040336714 - JOIN IT!

can i just show up at the drive-in if i dont have a nice car? (as opposed to meeting at shaws for the cruise)

can i just show up at the drive-in if i dont have a nice car? (as opposed to meeting at shaws for the cruise)

It doesn't matter what you show up in... I might be showing up in my beater '92 corsica. (IF I don't get my Mazda fixed lol)

You can just show up at the drive-in though... but I'd come down to the meet and greet, you can just park elsewhere or something :D

This is really starting to look like a good turnout with a VERY mixed bag of vehicles :D

Back