U.k Pro5

Errnee

:
2.0sport 323 /Protege5
U.k Pro5 turbo fitted page 2

(hi) Hello all, Ive been lucking in the shadows here for awhile now , sitting back and browsing (couch) So now is the time to introduce myself and my Bus (evil)

My name is Neil , I live in the U.K and I normally reside at Club323f.com and toprotege.com

Anyway enought of this talky s**** heres the important bit...

My Car. A U.k Mazda 323f 2.0i Sport re-badge to a Protege5
Far to many mods to list but checkout my cardomain page in my sig for a full write up.

Summer Wheels
imag0008a.jpg

imag0003-2.jpg

Winter wheels ( although over here summer and winter are the same season )
winter5A.jpg

winter9A.jpg

Engine bay
imag0001-9.jpg

Last edited:
You're car is so nice! It's a lot different than most of the stuff we see here. I like the body style that they have in the UK it looks a lot sportier than what we have here, and the color looks so good

Yeah its Titanium gray, a factory colour. We didnt get the orange and yellow like you got for the pro

Titanium p5 with euro rear bumper and lip. I think I just fell in love.. Summer wheels look nice too

Welcome aboard! Very clean car! I love that color. If only the US P5 came in that color....

Welcome aboard! Very clean car! I love that color. If only the US P5 came in that color....

Right!?! I'm not a big fan of it on the sedan, but on the p5 looks great in that color plus the EDM tail lights and the euro rear make it look really good too

Thanks for the comments. Ive owned it for a good few years now and still love it... apart from the rust (moon) I only drive it once-twice a week as I have a day a little peugeot 106 diesel (2thumbs)

I like that other places use USDM parts on their car like we use EDM and JDM parts. I really love the color, EDM bumper and the grille. I think the US tails and Pro5 emblem are a cool touch, does anyone over there know what a Protege is? I also love the RX8 rims.

I'll be needing your help in the near future cause my USDM P5 will soon be in route for the UK and i need to get it road legal...

LOL no nobody knows what a protege5 is.. or a 323f as its called over here from the factory. The bodywork is mostly factory standard with the edition of the fog deletes , grill, Wheels ( which are Mx-5 17's ;) ) and badges of course. Theres a few of us club323f.com members who run Performance parts from the U.s nowadays . the injen is the most popular and the headers too. Have a click of the cardomain link in my sig to see more pictures and a write up of whats been done.

If anyone wants to swap there pro badges for the U.k 323f ones then pop over to club323f and make a wanted post.

Last edited:
Just to show you guys what I made with my own hands :) quite proud of my self over this. Its a back lit panel to fill the single din slot left after I change the head unit ........

Lights off

dashligh1.jpg

Lights on...
dashlight.jpg

(cabpatch)

My car has been in the Shop for a week being fixed :( The oil sump rotted and drop oil all over my driveway. So I decided to get it in the garage and fit sort that and other issuse's with it... Before it got towed away to be fixed I took off my sill plates because I imported a set o the illuminated metal sills from canada...

But there only light up blue..which dosent match so I had to change it... from this

originalsills1.jpg

to this

imag0001-2.jpg

Picture is a test lighting and still needs to be finished off...

Back