in need of protege5 02 engine. 2L

streetboi

im buying my buddy's protege off of him and the only problem with the car is the connecting rod from a piston put a hole in the block which means a new motor. if anyone has on in the alberta (specifically calgary) area i would be interested.

sorry: protege 5 02.

Last edited:
i haven't seen any! really pisses me off. i have seen some 1996 cars going for cheap but i dont want to go through the effort of throwing a 1.6 litre in my car when i can have the 2.0. if anyone sees one or has one for sale hit me up with some numbers.

here is a # to one on a skid for 400$, it only has 7000kms . 02 2.0l protege.

416 318 1794 PH.(poke)

416 is toronto. Go to that junkyard off 36th. I go there all the time, theres a few wrecked P5's with good engines.

i might go check it out. i hate going to scrap yards because you either A) dont get correct mileage or B) dont get good condition rating. i work on 52nd

Maybe it is on 52nd. Way up north where it ends. Anyway, theres 2 or 3 P5's still.

im buying my buddy's protege off of him and the only problem with the car is the connecting rod from a piston put a hole in the block which means a new motor. if anyone has on in the alberta (specifically calgary) area i would be interested.

sorry: protege 5 02.

Hey, Did you find a .2L. I have one for sale running with 116 kms on it out of a p5 car.can be driven .(p5black)

300$ plus shippin. It was service by north hill mazda, since new. Lady owned. She keep up with the oil changes (between 4000ks to 5000ks) . some look after their rides. North hill has all the paper work for this car.(p5black)(p5black)

Back